2CB --- DISCUSS !

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mrtuff2000, Nov 9, 2004.

1. mrtuff2000

mrtuff2000 Pull Your Skin Back!

this is by far tha craziest strongest head fucking o_O drugs ive ever had just wanted to know what evry1 else thinks off it thats if any1 else has ever had it ?? :rasta:

2. Patchie-C

Patchie-C orate youth!

too crazy to describe! :resick: :dynamite: :end_of_wo: :dynamite: :resick:

try ten acids and 10 pills in one go! that might feel a bit like it. and this talk of people having 2CI(which is sposed 2 be the same) in clubs and walking round nicley fucked makes me think .. ARE THEY FUCK THE SAME, no normal person would be able 2 walk around and dance in a club off 2cb!

good shit tho.
    apparently u get 7 years in jail for possession of one capsual after the deaths it caused in cannock. :tut:

3. mesh

mesh Active Member

I've wanted to try this since I read about it about 5 years ago, but haven't seen it pop up here yet.
    I will gladly have a crack at it if it does.
    Patchie-C, does UK have laws that strict for mere possession of ANY drug? Fucking harsh man, compared to most of your drug laws. I know it doesnt take much to get busted for supplying though ...

4. mrtuff2000

nah man the rest ov the laws r pretty average but for 2cb they r well harsh for sum reason dont know y they probly just want to stamp it out b4 it gets big. also its fukin £17 for one capsule now. wen me & patchie-c had it they were £15 but now they sposed to b even stronger so the price has gone up but they are still very rare so if u see one snap it up man (if u dare) lol o_O

5. Patchie-C

Patchie-C orate youth!

6. mesh

mesh Active Member

interesting man, of course trying to stamp something out makes everyone get onto it. Mad ravers anyway.

:dynamite:

7. mrtuff2000

exactley dude & mad ravers is wot me & C-Dowg are :rave: :jazz_band :antitank: :not_worth 8O :pat:

8. sine-tek

sine-tek 100% MC Free

:devilslay

its true i've seen the effect of this drug and all i can say you'll be alright as long as you dont sit in a car wearing five coats as for some reason it seems to attract police.....weird that!!!

9. Serum

Serum Well-Known Member

Never even heard of it

From the sounds of things your average joe isn't really safe taking this which is probably why the cops have come down so hard on it.

10. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

dunno bout 2CB, but 2CI is pretty safe from what ive heard, since its beeing made in proper labs, rather than skancy shed full of smackheads. Im goin through a non psychedelics period at the mo, so i aint havin it, , but all my mates who tried it, told me its like acid & pills together, and theres no comedown whatsoever..
    too good
    (to be true ??)

11. Archer

Archer The Archer Account

Fuck! 2CB is the best shit I've ever had!
    (and me MRtuff2000 & Pachie-C have had a lot of shit to say the least!)
    Acid, fuck acid mate! Acid's got nothin on this shit.

Hypothetical Situation of course....................
    Me and a mate had been out all night get gettin pie-eyed. We got back to his about lunchtime the next day, and were coming down big time! Had a capital of 2CB each and fuck me!!!!!!! We were so happy we were almost cryin, and the trips we were havin were unreal, so clear. If you’ve had Liquid Acid before that’s as close as I can describe the tripping but it still doesn’t come close to 2CB. Like MrTuff2000 says if you get chance to get your hands on some grab it while you can cuz it’s rare, and I’ll be the best time you’ve ever had! If you can handle it. This ones for the professionals o_O :grrrrr:

:coffee: :miss_rep: :banana: :oscar: :rolf:

12. Patchie-C

Patchie-C orate youth!

word..