28th of feb.MOTION @the magnet liverpool.DnB+Dubstep

tq2(lurkin)

absolute blazing night in the magnet with a combo of drum and bass and dubstep being banged out on a 23k funktion1 sound system gonna b absolutly large up.line up includes bluefoot,dj persue,dj,coco,dj era,dj remy,,dj flax,dj kaon,next leval manoevers. mc j-dub,mc mista hyde,mc ryder,mc solo,and the1 and only MERLN THE MOUTH MAGICIAN and some exclusive special guests still to be announced.keep your eyes peeled for the full confirmed line up wich will be out very soon.this will be a night to remember and the system will blow your head off.8-6pm £5 on the door.get onit

Last edited:
absolute blazing night in the magnet with a combo of drum and bass and dubstep being banged out on a 23k funktion1 sound system gonna b absolutly large up.line up includes bluefoot,dj persue,dj,coco,dj era,dj remy,dj pazlow,dj flax,dj kaon. mc j-dub,mc mista hyde,mc ryder,mc solo,and some exclusive special guests still to be announced.keep your eyes peeled for the full confirmed line up wich will be out very soon.this will be a night to remember and the system will blow your head off.

BIG UP!! This should be a phat night aiiii!

yesss man not shud it is goin 2 be thers some other artists to be confirmed.the system is goin 2be heavy.wat you play blud?

Mainly jump-up, got a mix i did recently up in the members section somewhere. Are you one of the artists playin or are you promoting it?

i am promoting it as i do tha asylum nights in torquay but i host for my mate who is a dubstep dj.and do the lurkfm.com shows every sunday 9-11.ill look foward to hearing your set blad cas it is all bout the jump up.do you no any good mc's that might wanna get on the night?im waiting 2 hear back from a very special guest who should b playing aswell.cheers m8 !Hoops!

I know a quality mc, I could ask him if he's interested if you want?? unless u wanna hear a set off him first or something??

blud if he is good then yeah sound.gt a couple of mc slots available so its all good.yeah i no frisko i might giv him a bell init.m8 this night is gna b weighty man cant wait.the flyer will b finished in the next couple of days.

blud if he is good then yeah sound.gt a couple of mc slots available so its all good.yeah i no frisko i might giv him a bell init.m8 this night is gna b weighty man cant wait.the flyer will b finished in the next couple of days.

sound, if you want his name for the flyer it's "delta 9". Give us a pm when the flyers done, wouldn't mind having a peek at it.

Back
Top Bottom