27 views yet no replies??? Thanx!

gavner

pls i only wanted a lil feedback, i av given some out as would be expected, thought this site maybe alittle more active than this (n)

A quick scan down the page reveals 12 threads which have not received any feedback.... not just yours...

There are 3 main reasons why a tune wont get feedback:

1. The download link doesnt work or you have to sign up for something to download.
2. Poorly promoted thread, personally i wont download a track if the geezer is going "SHIT DAWG CHECK 'DIS BAD SHIT HEAVY HEAVY DANCE FLO TEARER YO BEST TUNE EVA SEEN!" - i usually just think "twat"...
3. The tune isnt all that - leaving bad feedback isnt fun...

You shouldnt take it personally - the music business isnt an ideal place for someone who gets offended easy.

well i dont think i was that twattish really, seems like there is a lot of attitude on here.. the track truly rocks, if the link doesnt work then just say

well seeing as though evry1 elses aint bin fedback on either i should have jus put up n shut up, seems a totsl waste of time tho.. maybe u should put up a guided instructions on how to promote a track, seems like you know a lot about it

bad ace inc. said:
now hes gettin replies...........shame u didnt put ur tunes in this thread hahaha
It is still possible, change the title a little bit, add some tunes. This thread has a lot of replies, everyone would look it out.

:hotpants:

same here but I have no problem to not getting reply ...
I dont do it for the Fame ;)

Sorry my Fraunhofer Pen is empty.

http://lpc.fioresardo.net/up/Frauenhofer.jpg

My LAME-Encoder works properly.

so have a LAME Day.

Peace :)

Please make a sticky Wine post. I get alerts that I don't critic. But what if there's nothing to criticise or its not catchy enough. This Alerts I should criticise sucks. I read and listen and push soundcloud stats ... what do you want more. And when the Track is good enough it gets in a mix and maybe on air. Even I have no own show I was on FM Air more then enough. So stop that Bullshit complain that I post a lot Tracks but no critics.

Last edited:
To everyone wondering getting no feedback here: try writing a few short reviews of other tracks the day you upload your newest tune .. one hand washes the other ... innit? just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

same here but I have no problem to not getting reply ...
I dont do it for the Fame ;)

Sorry my Fraunhofer Pen is empty.

http://lpc.fioresardo.net/up/Frauenhofer.jpg

My LAME-Encoder works properly.

so have a LAME Day.

Peace :)

Please make a sticky Wine post. I get alerts that I don't critic. But what if there's nothing to criticise or its not catchy enough. This Alerts I should criticise sucks. I read and listen and push soundcloud stats ... what do you want more. And when the Track is good enough it gets in a mix and maybe on air. Even I have no own show I was on FM Air more then enough. So stop that Bullshit complain that I post a lot Tracks but no critics.
Fair enough, if u don't want any feedback then why uploading tracks here? Just SoundCloud would do it, right?

Last edited:
Fair enough, if u don't want any feedback then why uploading tracks here? Just SoundCloud would do it, right?
It was a Joke Lame-Post by myself ... just after replying some tracks. Like "Work Done."
Dont take it seriously. I just clicked till page 856 and thought thats enough. I thought the Sillyness of the Sample speaks for itself.

further to a few replies above, I don't think you should immediately consider your music as "shit" if you don't get a response on here, that sounds pretty heart breaking if you've genuinely put the work in.

but as someone said above, you get what you give, comment on others tunes and they might look you up and return the favour, BUT! this also applies if you're gonna catch an attitude I imagine.

I haven't got any response on my last tune I posted (saying that I did get a personal reply with some wicked advice) but I'm not pissed off or sad about it, if no-one has commented then hey! just keep going and run your work up the flag pole until someone salutes.

am I right? or am I naïve? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom