25 min mix

Lunos

VIP Junglist
this is just a mix i did at college the other day: shit decks, shit mixer, shit needles. listen if you want. not my best by a long way, thought some might wanna hear it anyways.........

*im gonna get a proper mix done either next week or during half term

Noisia ft Foreign Beggars - Contact
Serum & Bladerunner - Chalice
Fresh - Heavyweight
Total Science - Nosher (marky and bungle)
Icicle - Frozen
Icicle - Late Nights
Spectrasoul - The Tube
Misanthrop - Viperfish VIP
Dexcell - Midnight Circuit
Sub Focus - Deep Space
Danny Byrd - Gold Rush
Logistics - Toytown (cuts out)

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Untitled_3.mp3.html

ill stick it on my ipod 2mo john mate. good lad . should make my journey to work go quicker anyway. good tracks by the looks of things aswell bredda

aw cheers adam

my mixes rarely get a good response or good feedback so im quite reluctant to upload them

Ez man,

Nice little mix bro, just the right length for my journey to work. The opening mix was FIYA! and I really liked the mix of Viperfish >> Midnight Circuit. Only one critisim id have tho is that I would have liked Midnight Circuit to drop after the half step bit of Viperfish, but thats just me being a picky cunt :D

Big ups!

Ez man,

Nice little mix bro, just the right length for my journey to work. The opening mix was FIYA! and I really liked the mix of Viperfish >> Midnight Circuit. Only one critisim id have tho is that I would have liked Midnight Circuit to drop after the half step bit of Viperfish, but thats just me being a picky cunt :D

Big ups!

thanks for not only listening but replying :)

i realised this after it had dropped but just had to keep it rolling as i was recording it. :clown:

Back
Top Bottom