25 Massive Heavy Bass Presets

The standard wavetables in massive sound the same as any other synth to most people..it's the presets that got thrashed and even then only other producers notice.

Cunts swing back n forth between 'massive is massive' and 'massive is done' faster than your grandads pendulous gnads...

Think that Octane & DLR post referenced tracks that they recognised the break, bass and pads from didn't it?

At some point it all becomes a bit Mr Brainwash..

also what happened to that other neuro thread from yesterday?

I assume people who say massive is overused have never really used it to its potential

The majority of Alex Perez - 1984.... Was written with presets from the virus ti2 polar... Anyone else that has one will be able to verify that. I'm not one for snobbery... It's a load of shit. If it sounds good, it sounds good. Having said this, people shouldn't take the piss.

serial?

Someone else can do it if they want, I'm done being helpful around here

Don't let the stupid get to you Fletch. Some of us and most of us appreciate you around here. Let people just be retarded if they want.

Now i really wanna see it, lol.
But seriously dude you can't let tards stop a good thing.. otherwise there wouldn't be any good things, nahmean?

Back
Top Bottom