25-key USB mini-controller suggestion

Oria

Have been messing around with sequencing stuff using Ableton but want to get more hands on with chopped up samples rather than using the mouse, seems like midi controller is the way to go but its been a long long time since i looked into this area of the market. Any suggestions or ideas ? (i`m sure i posted this before but since the upgrade the 'all my posts' link doesn't seem to show everything from pre-upgrade??!)

i got an m audio 49 key thats tidy mate, the 25 key looks just the same just a bit smaller, got all the controls u need and i got a sustain pedal with it too, which i guess is a bit pointless, but all in all cant fault it, maybe someone whos really knows about the different products could tell you otherwise!!

This M Audio it works 100% ok ? no weird signals sent that you didn't do yourself ? Reason i ask is there is a Korg 25-key where the reviewer said it did stuff he/she didn't ask it to do !!

So I see a lot of you guys working with the M-Audio controllers.
So am I, working with a M-Audio Axiom 49 MIDI-controller, and I'm very happy with it!

No signals which I haven't done myself.

i got an m audio 49 key thats tidy mate, the 25 key looks just the same just a bit smaller, got all the controls u need and i got a sustain pedal with it too, which i guess is a bit pointless, but all in all cant fault it, maybe someone whos really knows about the different products could tell you otherwise!!

I got the keystudio25, the silver one whatever its called, having severe problems connecting it up to pro tools, any ideas mate?

i only use mine with reason sorry mate didnt even need to install any software it just picked it up in reason and started working no probs!

Just got this sent off to me today, the SL's sound amazing

novation_remote_sl37_se.jpg

I got the M-audio oxygen 25 today, and it's a great keyboard. It just doesnt come with presets for FL Studio, so if you're using that as your DAW, i would reccommend getting something else.

It should be fine, I can't see any reason why it wouldnt, cubase 2 uses midi, so surely that would work. However don't take that as gospel, Spose you could try and get in contact with m-audio or a m-audio supplier.

Just got this sent off to me today, the SL's sound amazing

novation_remote_sl37_se.jpg

Novation ReMOTE25SL is the fucking bomb....I have one, and it gets my seal of approval...the SL II is pretty much the same, but only has one softlabel screen (which is a bit ghei imho) but i'm sure you can find some older remote25SL's on ebay for a pretty good price I'd imagine...it appears that the funky coloured limited edition SL in this pic is actually the dual LCD version, the same as mine, only it has a funkier coloured case.
Mines Black / Silver / Grey

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:01 ----------

damn, i was too late....ah well....as long as its got keys and knobs on it you should be alright! :)

Back
Top Bottom