25/11/05 >> Breakneck(Adam F, MC Foxy)

cK, cha cha cha!
cK, cha cha cha!
cK, cha cha cha!

Stapleton, ra ra ra!
Stapleton, ra ra ra!
Stapleton, ra ra ra!

Tonight :teeth:

Wicked night as always, biggup to everyone!

Really enjoyed playing, and using the 3rd deck to scratch when Mr. Charge was on! Hope y'all enjoyed it, studio recorded mix from me will be online soon... :)

Hopefully be able to come down and represent again sometime!

From what I saw, looked like a good nite again! Fucking Car. Why did it have to break-down on the way to break-neck (tee hee hee)? Oh well.....Big up to everyone I saw, I'll get to have a bit more of a chat hopefully at the NYE bash fo' rizzle'! I Suggest an after party: Rad Pannel stylee.....

Indeed big ups to cK man, respect!

Peace

sidekickmc said:
big up ck

wicked scratching -nice to have something a bit different
Cheers man!
I think I'm the first / one of the first to scratch in the main room at Breakneck. I'm glad peeps liked it!

TooEZ said:
From what I saw, looked like a good nite again! Fucking Car. Why did it have to break-down on the way to break-neck (tee hee hee)? Oh well.....Big up to everyone I saw, I'll get to have a bit more of a chat hopefully at the NYE bash fo' rizzle'! I Suggest an after party: Rad Pannel stylee.....

Indeed big ups to cK man, respect!

Peace

Mate, I would've had you MC for me rather than Foxy any day!

Well gutted you didn't make it in time. Still, was phatness at the end with Charge! Biggup.

I personally really enjoyed it.

Good to get to hear most of SDM and Trip's set for once. Shame it took a while to fill up, I think the cold didn't help!

Loved CK's set:banana:,

Thought the general atmosphere and everything else was ace.

3 yrs old!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Roll on NYE!

Back
Top Bottom