25/11/05 >> Breakneck(Adam F, MC Foxy)

skope said:
hehe think you just answered your own question mate. you cant say we havent given the darkside a go,what with dylan, keaton, chase & status, trace, storm, goldie, bailey and d-bridge all having graced our stage at one time or another. portsmouth just aint cut out for it, speak to stu about how much the floor clears when he darks it out. there's a fine art to playing dark at breakneck, and i think stu & mike have got it sussed.

Stu darks it out? Didnt know Stu liked the dark stuff, i classed him as a liquid DJ :teeth:

sdm said:
image1l.JPG

:teeth:

Shoot....am i really that transparent?

Anyway...back to the subject - can't wait for this one! Whatever Adam F plays will be interesting, but I'm also looking forward to seeing MC (hide the booze) Foxy - Ouch! Also big up teh cK - time to shine sunshine!

Owain - IC3 at some point next year, with Swift, if possible? Pretty Please?!

$marty_B said:
i second that notion. possibly a b2b with Friction????
Throw Zinc into that and we have ourselves a mashup on the dance.

4 decks baby, or 6! :slayer:

TooEZ said:
Shoot....am i really that transparent?

Anyway...back to the subject - can't wait for this one! Whatever Adam F plays will be interesting, but I'm also looking forward to seeing MC (hide the booze) Foxy - Ouch! Also big up teh cK - time to shine sunshine!

Owain - IC3 at some point next year, with Swift, if possible? Pretty Please?!
you read my mind.

january event is a pyrotechnic radio tour, with valve. feat. ic3 & swift!

surely you could get zinc and friction on the bandwagon too. Saw them last week doin the b2b2b with swift at ministry. They smacked it!

$marty_B said:
surely you could get zinc and friction on the bandwagon too. Saw them last week doin the b2b2b with swift at ministry. They smacked it!
Yeah I wanted to go to that, but I had a works thing on.

Big up breakneck crew!! im sorry im gonna miss this one!!
i gotta play in cardiff.
defo next time!!
:lighter:

rotationdec05.gif

Last edited:
checkmabadself said:
(Note to self) - try not to arrive too early:teeth:

Nah you boys always rip it up!!:slayer:
Ha very funny! :teeth:

We opted to go first this time, so we'll probably be getting drunk! Not that it stops me usually ha ha!

Either way, make sure you're there by 22:30 as that's when cK starts, you won't want to miss it!

Back
Top Bottom