23 life sentences

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by herojuana, Sep 27, 2012.

1. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

2. Scrapped

Scrapped Member

Wow.. That is fucked. Poor woman man...I can't imagine what she will carry through her life because of that guy.

Still though..Why the hell did she tell him where she lived in detail?!! :twitchy:

3. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

What is the point of issuing someone with 23 life terms (for one offence as far as i can gather) all to run at the same time?! :weirdo:

All this does is make a mockery of the law. How can 23 life sentences be just as long as one life sentence? Feels like someone's taking the piss really..

4. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

this is where the penial (lol) system is fucked up.. he's clearly a screw loose... dont send him to prison, send him to fucking taiwan to make some air max 90's...

i hate this bollocks, it costs between £40,000 t0 £120,000 ish annually to keep a prisoner locked up... just send them to a fucking farm to work instead of locking them up.. chain gang shit...

At least we're not like America where there prison's bring in an annual income of $49 billion (and i got that fact from 1999 so fuck knows what it is now) its one of their highest grossing businesses there.. they Lurve locking people up to get dat money

Seriously.. like we did in the old days, send those wankers to Australia or somewhere else... Just make them work there arses off for nothing... fuck all this human rights shit, you lost that when you shoved a candle up her ass with out her consent. (just made that up go with it)

5. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

This. I hate all this anti deportation bollocks too. Whit foriegn criminals it always seems to be "Ok, he killed a little girl, but because he has a cat (A FUCKING CAT!?!) after he's served his life sentence (12-15 years) he can go on living here, because he has a human right to have a family" What about the Family he's torn apart?

6. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

All Foreigners given prison sentences should be deported instantly. they cost £430 million a year. They get paid to clean the prison they live in, its all a bit hotel living.
    A life sentence can mean a min of 12 yrs as justin said, how in anyway is that life? We have a policy of rehabilitation rather than throw away the key which i do agree with in most cases, not in murders or paedophiles though that should be life meaning life.

7. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

that is skepticals brother, Kenny Tindall

bn14 likes this.
  8. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

[​IMG]

That is the best solution for paedophiles

9. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

Explainify

10. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

They just do to the offender what the offender did to the victim, but with a knife

11. watermelonfive

watermelonfive I've been naughty, I'm banned

12. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i saw we leave them here and the rest of us piss off to australia where its warm and nobody drinks fosters

13. charlie131

I'm half south african, dad sides of the family hates australians... all for migrating south but not there....... not there.....

what we should do is move all the people who live in the islands north of scotland, give them a nice 1 up 1 down house to live in, and there turn that mother fucker into battle royal for the prisoners. Entertainment and solution in one, and it would make people think twice about commiting a crime, coz there would always one crazy chick trying to massacre all of them

14. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i smell a reality tv show.

a bit like liberty city survivor from gta iii

15. charlie131

ha that would be the dream.. elimination rounds, two men one in a hell in the cell just battling out to the death, winner progress, loser gets turned into food for pigs... No funeral..

The mexican drug lords were reported in doing this for their own entertainment, they kidnap randomers off the street, shove them in a ring with like a pick axe vs a sword and they would have to fight ot the death or both be killed