2024 albums thread

Yeah £25 is madness. Even with two limited release exclusive tracks, that's vinyl prices for a digital product with very very low distribution costs. Would love to know what they're thinking... trying to fleece their biggest fans that are eager to buy the album on release day...? Because it really sucks for those people if the price comes down now.

TBH they're probably making less money through pricing out a load of people.
They didn’t end up lowering the price after they took the two bonus tracks down. Having listened through it on BC I only like 3 tracks anyway, so hard pass.

Kid Drama - Keys to Kill Time, on new label ODR. Cassette and digital. This is the “autonomic mixtape” one. Release date not yet announced.
I wonder if ODR is his own label, and if the OD stands for Ocean Dawn 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_0914.png
    IMG_0914.png
    427.9 KB · Views: 10
VA - 20 Years of Shogun Audio. Around mid November.

Tracklist to be announced. Featuring 10 original cuts and 10 remixes from:

Friction, DJ Marky, Break, Pola & Bryson, Monrroe, Emily Makis, Technimatic, Icicle, S.P.Y, Lens, GLXY, Sustance, Duskee, Javeon, Flowdan, SP:MC, Document One, Deadline, GEST, Watch The Ride, Total Science, Lenzman, Particle, Levela, Emperor, Subwave, Dynamite MC, IYAMAH

NEW-12.png

Outrage - Behind The Eyes LP, on Function, around 7th June

Don’t Run
Raver
Amazon
No Responsibilities
Broadcast Feat. Amit & Digital
Power
Equality Feat. Digital
All I Ever Want Feat. Ayah Marar

---

Also, new Torn LP coming on Samurai this year!

I really hope he / they showcase some of his more stripped back minimum 170 and techno flavoured stuff on the LP this time.

A while back, and partially still, Samurai had a handful of artists make Homemade Weapons akin music, like Roho, Torn, the odd Last Life tune, RDG somewhat, Hoji, Takhun. I've enjoyed a lot of their music, but can clearly see where there influences are from. Would be nice to hear them branch out some more, like Last Life has done.

Also, where is that new Homemade Weapons LP, 3 years in the pipeline now? 🤔

Screenshot_20240522_183035.jpg

This looks interesting, considering the names involved! Only a few audio bites available at the moment...

VA - 20 Years Of Vandal Records (3 x 12" gatefold) around 7th June

Interested to hear new Fre4knc, Shield, Klinical, Was A Be and Submarine

A1​
Monty & TrailIn The Cut
A2​
AmossAnd We Go
A3​
Villem & PhaseCut Em Loose ( remix DLR )
B1​
KublaiHot Shot
B2​
ArcatypeKernal
B3​
ForumSonar
B4​
MolecularSubterfuge
C1​
Klinical & ObjectivMinesweep
C2​
ArclightJellystone ( remix VISLA )