2015 Dnb Dramas?

^ Think this is my favourite Bassline & Drumsound thing of the modern era really, not sure how much of that is nostalgia though.

Also, and I am not proud of this, I spent a large chunk of 2003 mixing this into "Thugged Out Bitch" and back.

Clayton is unique to say the least, I saw a thread on a friends FB who plays on Hardware line ups, on the run up to the last ever hardware weekend.

Basically, a friend of that friend had been going on various peoples pages/forums etc & moaning about the way the nights had been set up, in the sense of when you bought your tickets in advance, the line ups weren't released & they didn't stipulate what the "era" was that would be played on that specific night & he was pissed off cus he wanted to goto the night playing the older stuff, but hardware wouldn't swap his tickets around. (or something like that)

Anyway, he was quite vocal about it, but nothing mad disrespectful...

So here he is having a little whinge on this chaps page about the scenario again & Clayton wades in with something along the lines of:

"I don't usually respond to keyboard warriors moaning, but I've seen you cussing me & hardware on various outlets, i've taken mental note of your fb photo & name + if I see you in my last dance I'm gonna personally rip your fucking head off, then throw you to the bouncers"

:|

Thanks guys, fairly decent tunes I can imagine being big for it's time, quite like that Databass tune.

^ Think this is my favourite Bassline & Drumsound thing of the modern era really, not sure how much of that is nostalgia though.
Liking the way the old skool stab is used in here! Nice one.

New Clayton and Gridlok dramas.. Round 2

VG9Uyh6.png

VG9Uyh6.png

That sounds quite fair when compared to some of the stuff this Clayton is supposed to have done/said.

Anyone who whines about where their name is on a flyer is mug and needs to have a think about real issues

VG9Uyh6.png

Clayton has got a point there, if an artist is bitching about where their name is on the flier, fuck them, especially if they are playing an event as big as the last ever RH event!

when did the DNB start meaning Diva's and Bitching? I get there is beef between artists and things need to be said but don't see the need for them to post it all over social media, granted it keeps me entertained throughout work but it seems like something teenage girls would do, got a problem, send them a private message, give them a call, see them in person if they need a sorting out but don't go plastering it all over the internet, its like when people start posting all their relationship problems on facebook and it starts getting messy because everyone gets involved, its just not worth it, rant over, continue the beef lol

Back
Top Bottom