2011 so far...

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
has been one of the worst years of my life.

What a cunt.

2 close friends have died. Unrelated reasons.

I had a fucking awful birthday.

Uni is being an absolute bastard.

To top it all off, a nice big mouldy cherry on the top of this shitheap cake, my girlfriend of 2 and a half years cheated on me just over a month ago.

I'm not breaking up with her because I'm pathetic.

Can anyone top this? Fuck this year.

luciduk

VIP Junglist
ouch dude. perhaps you need to find something to help you through these tough times ... maybe cannabis wont hurt so much lol

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
chin up, sam. i'm sure things will turn for you soon enough.

think positive. you've basically got a free pass to cheat on your bird at least once with no comebacks.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
chin up, sam. i'm sure things will turn for you soon enough.

think positive. you've basically got a free pass to cheat on your bird at least once with no comebacks.

Haha. Was thinking that. I don't want to though. I couldn't ever make her feel the way she's made me feel. No one deserves that. Except maybe criminals...

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
well if you don't use the free cheat pass, you can still always play the guilt card when she moans about you next.

"fucking hell, sam, you are soooo annoying, why do you always leave the toilet seat up?"

"it could be worse, i could have cheated on you!"

BOOM! GUILT CARD.

*note: if you use the guilt card, always use it sparingly, and probably at a better time than my example.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
well if you don't use the free cheat pass, you can still always play the guilt card when she moans about you next.

"fucking hell, sam, you are soooo annoying, why do you always leave the toilet seat up?"

"it could be worse, i could have cheated on you!"

BOOM! GUILT CARD.

*note: if you use the guilt card, always use it sparingly, and probably at a better time than my example.

Haha. Joker. Yeah I'll probably play that card. Although holding a grudge in a relationship is like taking a pin out of a grenade in a tiny room with no windows and doors. It's bound to blow up in your face init. ahah

Fuck it. s'all gone wrong!!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
savage mate but its only march
things will most likely get better.
my year so far has been extremely boring with various hangovers

MARKLAR

VIP Junglist
dont become an alcoholic mate
i drink abit too much not for any reason just cos im irish but my liver aint great anymore cos of it so i recomend u dont
just make tunes mix etc too take your mind of it do something productive basicly.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
dont become an alcoholic mate
i drink abit too much not for any reason just cos im irish but my liver aint great anymore cos of it so i recomend u dont
just make tunes mix etc too take your mind of it do something productive basicly.

become a tea-a-holic....nothing a cup of tea and a nice sit down cant sort out....its the English way

MARKLAR

VIP Junglist
become a tea-a-holic....nothing a cup of tea and a nice sit down cant sort out....its the English way

i fuckin love tea
but its addictive have like 3-4 cups in a row but then your breath smells kinda rank.lol

Top Bottom