2010 FreeParty Thread

bn14

VIP Junglist
A thread to post info on freepartys, soundsystems and squat raves.

Please no partyline, this will jus result in more trouble than its worth.

Here are some of the local groups that I follow everyone welcome to join the groups and when/if you do infomation/partylines will be inboxed to your FB accounts.

Lost n Sound - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47055087459

Havok - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=157051289502

Asbo - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=367934014362

Lowkey - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17551918101 MASSIVE VOID RIG!

The 4 above are all from Worthing Brighton area and throw partys all around the sussex area and ALWAYS link-up at the big SCUM LONDON partys!

Below are rigs that are always at the massive multi-rig partys including the SCUM partys, senzi-tize and the big tech ones.

Tangled roots - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000418435384

Evolution sounds - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000418435384

Chronic Sounds - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1489386451&v

Hub Sounds - http://www.facebook.com/hub.sound.system

SCUM TEK - http://www.facebook.com/pages/SCUM-TEK/158430444195922
Feel free to post more links the partys you've attended and jus general free party info!

KEEP THE SCENE ALIVE!

Last edited:
Not the best way to support the scene by posting links to all the sound system web pages on a public forum

Not the best way to support the scene by posting links to all the sound system web pages on a public forum

Fuck it mate half those pages have absoulutely no privacy on em anyway.. and its all about getting as many bods in one venue before the police turn up so they cant shut it down.

Well cant wait till new years im hoping scum-tek are gonna throw a biggen

how else do people find party info?
none of those pages have number or location details on them, if you join the group you get info.

Also, its a way of sharing videos, topical information and news reviews.

Fair doo's, I'm just giving advise. I know a few of the northern soundsystems wouldnt want their pages advertised on here. But to be fair they dont dish out information on Facebook anyway.

Fair doo's, I'm just giving advise. I know a few of the northern soundsystems wouldnt want their pages advertised on here. But to be fair they dont dish out information on Facebook anyway.

no worries, whats the following like up your way? many systems/ppl turn out 4 free partys?

i always do wonder about the police using FB and stuff? Wouldnt be hard to join and wait for the info to start rolling in. Easy stats for em?

I know a few systems in Kent, Kentish Mischeif, Armarda etc that dont really advertise on the net, they just set a party line up and get it out there.

no worries, whats the following like up your way? many systems/ppl turn out 4 free partys?

Theres quite a few smaller systems then there are two big ones in manchester, best thing is the two big ones are now mainly dnb an dubstep most of the smaller ones are as well but then we have a few psytrance, breaks an reggae ones. One of them has been going since the late 90's an I've been going there parties for well over 5 years, the other big soundsystem used to have Bands playing at their freeparties anythin from Punk to Metal. The parties up here are always sick, the ones I remember the most are one they did in an abandoned mental hospital that was the second one I ever went to, thousands of people about 6 or 7 soundsystems a few were from downsouth as well. Anyway was a sick night tho apart from a few nob heads who went round mugging people all night, then when the soundsystems said were turnin everythin off because your being dicks it got even worse an they kicked off with the soundsystem owners. Another sick party was the bunker one that happened last year, I think there were 3 or 4 soundsystems an it was in a ww2 bunker in the middle of the woods, was still goin about 3pm the next day they even set up a mini-soundsystem on the roof of the bunker as it was sunny as fuck an people were just chilling on there. Halloween last year was a big one, over 4000 people in a warehouse with the 2 big soundsystems was that busy it was a pain in the arse to move around. But to be honest I've enjoyed the smaller ones better I went to one under a motorway bridge cant of been more that a few hundred people there an there was no trouble all night partied well into mid day sunday, even ended up with some old guy who found it walking his dog in the afternoon getting on the decks an spinning dnb, turns out he used to tour europe mixing techno.

Anyway I got plenty more stories I go on about later but my teas ready now so I'm goin for a munch

im being serious when i say cool story bro ;) the parties in kent have kinda died recently, sometimes we get a good 300-500 people but ive been to so many shit parties recently.

Theres been a good few locations down ere, some i missed though, there was one old abonded statley home type mansion thing. In the morning someone put some HARD psy-trance on and everyone there went running into this one room and were dancing so hard it felt like the floor was gonna go through! Proper bouncing. Psy trance is easilly the biggest down ere unfourtanatley, not many DNB rigs thats for sure.

Pricks allways end up ruining a party somewhere, its a joke, theres stories of em mugging all the hippies for thier acid and shit like that. A friend has recently bought an alright set up, its about 7-8k and all community speakers and crown amps, but he doesnt take it out very often, which is a shame, we did do one party in the summer, fairly sick spot, only in a field but it was right next to the thames, jus opposite essex, see all the big boats coming through and that. But that was the first proper rave id played at, was wicked in all honestly, didnt have to go on too late which was good, meant i had time to get fucked. ended up doing speed and acid together for the first time, which was jank ended up horribly confused not tripping and wide awake, definatley aint doing it again.

I might try and convince him to take it to one of these skum teks, seeing as their so big not much chance of a bust or confiscation really, right?

im being serious when i say cool story bro ;) the parties in kent have kinda died recently, sometimes we get a good 300-500 people but ive been to so many shit parties recently.

Theres been a good few locations down ere, some i missed though, there was one old abonded statley home type mansion thing. In the morning someone put some HARD psy-trance on and everyone there went running into this one room and were dancing so hard it felt like the floor was gonna go through! Proper bouncing. Psy trance is easilly the biggest down ere unfourtanatley, not many DNB rigs thats for sure.

Pricks allways end up ruining a party somewhere, its a joke, theres stories of em mugging all the hippies for thier acid and shit like that. A friend has recently bought an alright set up, its about 7-8k and all community speakers and crown amps, but he doesnt take it out very often, which is a shame, we did do one party in the summer, fairly sick spot, only in a field but it was right next to the thames, jus opposite essex, see all the big boats coming through and that. But that was the first proper rave id played at, was wicked in all honestly, didnt have to go on too late which was good, meant i had time to get fucked. ended up doing speed and acid together for the first time, which was jank ended up horribly confused not tripping and wide awake, definatley aint doing it again.

I might try and convince him to take it to one of these skum teks, seeing as their so big not much chance of a bust or confiscation really, right?

A big party doesnt mean they aint going to confiscate the rig, the halloween one I mentioned in my post with over 4000 people attending. The police ended up threatening to tear gas the crowd unless they cleared everyone out asap. So the organisers made an agreement, they would get everyone out peacefully an quietly in exchange for 15 more min raving and their word they wouldnt confiscate the equipment. Anyway everyone left no trouble, once the crowd had gone they arested all the van drivers, confiscated the vans and equipment. Also Teknivals are the biggest raves your likely to come across yet every year they manage to confiscate half the soundsystems from there. Size means nothing, the only way your gonna get your equipment out is if its in the van an gone before the crowd has gone. Or at least thats how it works up here.

A big party doesnt mean they aint going to confiscate the rig, the halloween one I mentioned in my post with over 4000 people attending. The police ended up threatening to tear gas the crowd unless they cleared everyone out asap. So the organisers made an agreement, they would get everyone out peacefully an quietly in exchange for 15 more min raving and their word they wouldnt confiscate the equipment. Anyway everyone left no trouble, once the crowd had gone they arested all the van drivers, confiscated the vans and equipment. Also Teknivals are the biggest raves your likely to come across yet every year they manage to confiscate half the soundsystems from there. Size means nothing, the only way your gonna get your equipment out is if its in the van an gone before the crowd has gone. Or at least thats how it works up here.

Your right about size meaning nothing look at uk tech ment to be one of the biggest raves all year and the police took a serious amount of equipment, they claim they took 100,000£ worth. That seems a little far fetched but it was alot!

Most of the soundsystems round here mainly play DNB a few play techno not alot of trance.
The raves only get moody round here when they are in a location where anyone can jus walk to the party. Like the famous BLACKROCK gay pride after party, you get groups of 10/20 lads walking round doing what is known as k-picking (mugging k-d up people). Ketamine has sort of ruined the partys in the last couple of years the local ones anyway, round here the stuff has taken off massively people dont really get buzzing and shock out hard at the raves anymore just get in a state walking round sporting a polo! That doesnt seem to happen at the SCUM and larger parties where people come from all over.

You said about a party under a motorway bridge!!we have a similar spot under a main road there is a tunnel and its always maddness the music pumps and always fills up woth about 500ppl. good memories
from those raves.

---------- Post added at 16:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the police see it as more organised etc?

Ketamine has ruined the party seen everywhere, i think its becuase its so cheap etc. I used to do it, never reguarly though, some people i know do it every day, thier tolerance is shocking sometimes, i see em racking up what i prob wouldnt do in one line coke, urghh.

SCUM is the way i think, still not attended a teknival, a few mates have but not me :(

Hey there. You've got some very cool blog here, great article. I learned so much from this article "Gold Mining". Thanks really for the information that I got because they are really helpful. I love the blog and hope to read more of these from the author! You are sharing this type of information on. Nice job! God Bless:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom