2008is gonna be bigggness!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Big tings…

Next year I think drum n bass will be steeping up again, definately in terms of production and originality. There are some really great producers coming through who are going to take things in really positive direction.

Metrik will be big! Check his ‘Your World’ release…the mans only 20! Imagine by the end of next year what he’ll be putting out. I reckon he’ll get a few things on big labels, possibly, Hospital or Ram depending on label politics.

Also Telemetrik is going to be the name everyone will be chatting about. His new album is dropping on BSE early in the year and again I reckon very big thing for him by 09.

Of course you got Vapour pushing things forward and Lynx totally flipping things around. Dubstep will continue to influence the arrangements of tunes and I could possibly even see a new subgenre begin to manifest where you get a lot of producers putting out slower sounding tunes like Lynx, Breakage, Doc Scott etc. I would like to see people begin to experiment with this style as it has real creative possibility, very listenable and needs to happen IMO.

Also I think live stuff will begin to get really big. I know that at least three big names have bands on the go and are experimaenting mxing up dnb with punk, ska, reggae, soul etc..live singers, live musicians..very exciting! Pendulum is just the start.

Also once pendulum sort out a proper front man Pendulum will be huuuuuge this time next year. .. Glastonbury, Reading etc etc

The return of Randal’s Mac 2 label..

Cant wait!

Last edited:
ya man cant wait :D

hope there are gonna be more live singers about..i well wanna get involved in that shiiit....i just dont think theres alot of singers out there who wanna be doing it...all the big shot producers seem to be using the same names....

saw pendulum live at glasto last year and they were absolute balls shit crap so i went and enjoyed the jungle drummers set which was ammmaaaazing.
i agree though that the live/prerecorded mashup with take off...

BRING BACK LONDON ELEKTRICITY!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing some releases from this guy "Paperclip" in 08

http://www.virb.com/paperclip

his tunes sound proper proffessional (if you're into Neuro vibes) and is sure to be pushed out on a big lable soon!

also looking to be another big year for Lifted with the Apex e.p. and from the inside out e.p. both due early next year!!

Hmmmmmmm.................I say 2008 is gonna be the year of the collaboration.
Can't fucking wait for Limewax & Current Value: Tempest. Also rumours of a Counterstrike/Current Value joint too. Yep, 2008 is gonna be dark.

Can't fucking wait for Limewax & Current Value: Tempest. Also rumours of a Counterstrike/Current Value joint too. Yep, 2008 is gonna be dark.

Cutlery in the wash machine b2b throwin plates down the stair dnb at is best :boobies:

yeaaahhhh totally agree :devil: what do you think about miss red flower? Or about cooh,.....

To the melody of Tarantula

The Goatty,
Time for the massive 2007 sing ya,
The Goatty,
Don't play with my style I might sting ya,
The Goatty,
You want me inject me goat milk,
And if ya body goin' stiff,
And your spine goin' numb,
Now come for get some...

GOATTY!

To the melody of Tarantula

The Goatty,
Time for the massive 2007 sing ya,
The Goatty,
Don't play with my style I might sting ya,
The Goatty,
You want me inject me goat milk,
And if ya body goin' stiff,
And your spine goin' numb,
Now come for get some...

GOATTY!

Kn(ewe) u should be a Mod :hagglers:

2008 gonna be massive, 2007 was prob my best year for ravin cos most venues it was my first time like q club, innovation in the sun and the dam so its gonna take a lot to top last year but their is a lot of raves happenin in brum next year and its gonna be massive so roll on 2008

Back
Top Bottom