2006 world cup

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
so then football fans next years world cup what you think ,how do u think englands going to get on or your own national side u represent its gona be a great world cup .......cant wait :D

DjEffect

lethaleffect.co.uk
My country won't do too well, they aren't in it :p

England on the other hand, i think they will get to the quarter finals, maybe the semis but i can't see them winning. Too inconsistent.

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
I wanna go but wanna have a ticket before, the FA are fuckin around with it though and I dont wanna be left standing in a park in Germany watching the game!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
thats prolly the first world cup in history where the european champions wont represent...cause theyre fukin slackers, who prefer sleeping on the one trophy they ever won,
than playin real ball....

fookin greeks...bah..
:teeth:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
The European champion side is out of the cup which just goes to show how much of a chance a European team has... Having said that its a funny old game and I'm sure England will get far.

mesh

VIP Junglist
GorDo said:
thats prolly the first world cup in history where the european champions wont represent...cause theyre fukin slackers, who prefer sleeping on the one trophy they ever won,
than playin real ball....

fookin greeks...bah..
:teeth:
:orly: :devilslay