200 MILLION YEARS OLD DINOSAUR EGG HATCHES

Solace

VIP Junglist
Yea right, and i'll get a mail to get a release on RAM
the post is from 20 february, if it would've been real, we would have heard alot about it
Nice try from the museum for trying though

none the less, it would've been cool...

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Yea right, and i'll get a mail to get a release on RAM
the post is from 20 february, if it would've been real, we would have heard alot about it
Nice try from the museum for trying though

none the less, it would've been cool...
The best part of this thread is you trying so hard to convince everybody op post is fake.:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

maybe you just need to believe

Your right, and I for one have no problems admitting I can not see ^^^^ Dana and not imagine and believe 20 years ago I would of put my cock in her mouth.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup, just jumped up there like a hong kong stuntman with yo dick in her mouth. thats you willard.

look, dana was by far the hottest thing i ever seen when i was x-files, and the letterman interviews didnt help. before she had kids she was like marylin monroe.

but you cant just go stick yo dick in someones face just cos they on tv willard. i mean really. your view on women is not the most evolved is it

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
yup, just jumped up there like a hong kong stuntman with yo dick in her mouth. thats you willard.

look, dana was by far the hottest thing i ever seen when i was x-files, and the letterman interviews didnt help. before she had kids she was like marylin monroe.

but you cant just go stick yo dick in someones face just cos they on tv willard. i mean really. your view on women is not the most evolved is it

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

How dare you sir! I would pull my glove off and challenge you to a duel to defend my honor if it was not for this ocean that divides us. Also, I will have you know Karlster, that when it comes to women I am perfectly evolved and a perfect gentleman. When I club a woman and take her back to my cave I always make her breakfast.

See how happy she looks.