DnB 20 years of RAM Records

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
So I'm planning to do an anniversary mix for this occassion until the end of the year, would like to cover pretty much all if possible. I already have some ideas what to include etc., but would welcome an advice in case not to miss anything essential I might have overlooked. So if anyone would be so kind and write down your top RAM tunes from 1992 - 2001 era, 2002 - 2007 era and 2008 - 2012 era, I'd appreciate it, thanks

mindscan (ed rush & optical remix)
terminal 1
cause n effect
scanners << few of my personal favs from thbe older days

Yep, but there's no harm in doing it as well, is it? I'm not gonna lie, there's basically no chance I'm gonna top Mistanoize in this matter, but I love RAM and I like to challenge myself, thus I decided to give this idea a try :)

Yep, but there's no harm in doing it as well, is it? I'm not gonna lie, there's basically no chance I'm gonna top Mistanoize in this matter, but I love RAM and I like to challenge myself, thus I decided to give this idea a try :)

Oh no mate go for it! I just wasnt sure you was aware of the mistanoize mix thats all :)

As much as I don't feel the tune now, I've got to nominate street life to be thrown in the mix. If you're doing an anthology type ting, that tune was so big for me at the time, I can't deny it at least a shout out.

As much as I don't feel the tune now, I've got to nominate street life to be thrown in the mix. If you're doing an anthology type ting, that tune was so big for me at the time, I can't deny it at least a shout out.

This one will not be missed, I still love that tune and it sits well in the mix :)

Bad Company - Tonight

Cheers, another one which I'm planning to include!

some newer stuff

link to the past
protection
swamp thing
lunar bass (commix remix)
gridlock (break remix)
no reality (original or remix)
artisan vip

Subfocus - flamenco
Culture shock - vice chase
Moving fusion - Star sign / Party people (either one they are both rollers)
Callide - supreme
Xample - contra

There's a few that no ones mentioned yet, that I love.

Cool idea.

Back
Top Bottom