LTJ

So be nice

Track list

Sonny Fodera - High
Universal Solution - Su Tiempo
Night Safari, Beth Aggett - Won't Let Me Down
Mango & Kazusa - Sunahama
Redondo & Ferreck Dawn - Something Else
UMEK & Mike Vale - All I Want ( Dosem remix )
Big Al & Adjust - Into The Deep
Qubiko - Alive
The Messenger - You B Good Now ( Kirby remix )
Serge Devant & Camille Safiya - Fearing Love
Jody Wisternoff & Sian Evans - The Bridge ( Shur-i-kan remix )
Dropboxx & Guilherme R - Sculpture

Will check this later. Recently starting mixing deep house myself so might find some tracks I like.

Nice one dude, i mean i like real hard tek & then the opposite end of the spectrum in liquid, but not a lot in between ( Jump up / Dancefloor ) and i know when i hear a tune if i like it straight away, so it was hard, i started with about 45 tunes and whittled it down to just 13 in the end, right fussy bugger me! haha but yeah, i just don't like cheese or sounds that make you think 'wtf is that' - there is so much of that in house, but this..........nice and simple tings a gwan!.............that's the other thing, 13 tunes in an hour? Unheard of in a D&B mix unless you're talking a Bukem set from years ago, i find even liquid sets are double this for an hour, been interesting and ill be honest, this may sound funny or odd, but this mix was inspired by going to the Let it Roll warm up party on the Valve a few weeks back...............that night tore me a new one and realized im too old for that shit now, i love a bit of Audio & Break as much as the next man but the systems was shit ( i know on a valve? ) and it was all just a mess.........and i was straight! so yeah, hopefully it strikes a chord!

Last edited:
Rather liked this, man! Great vibes, flowed very nicely. Mixes were on point. I've done a bit of deep house as well lately (check the sig!) and I gotta say I really do like this man. Lots of tunes I wasn't familiar with. Keep up with it, man!

Nice one for the feedback much appreciated! yeah its difficult to get into your head that mixing deep house is completely different ( although i did double drop the last mix :) ) and that a mix in terms of sound and mixing is going to be completely different also, but yes, thanks for the push to keep it up, i shall do! - ill also check your mixes also and let you know my thoughts, do you generally mix D&B all the time then? As for the tunes, yeah really difficult to dig out ones i could truly listen to over and over, for me, not knowing the genre and not listening to much radio i was worried they'd all be commercial tunes that everyone has heard and had been smashed to bits, turns out not so, im also told by a friend that goes to Ibiza a lot that i should look at mixes by MK or anything on the Defected label, that's the same sort of style. Nice one!

Back
Top Bottom