2 sketches are they good idk.

PeriodicDisturbance

Working on 2 different bits the past three or four days, thought id seek a bit of feedback on the ideas. The second track arrangement is off at about 4 minutes or so, basically, if i were you i would just skim these and see if they are shit or worth trying on a bit more - and i will put what you say into my notes for remix or into my mental box of tools. thank you all.

hello PD !! both tracks sound very advanced technically, i prefer track #1 though.

track #1: very interesting sound design, esp. the stereo effects. not a big fan of the bass rhythm & sound around 0:50 tbh. this tracks seems to survive with no clear structure, build ups/releases ... whcih is kinda new to me. I think this is intentional by you, is it? easy flowing tune?

track #2: dreamy intro, good! love the synth sounds, nice! the neuro bass in from ~45 sec doesn't match the atmo imo but sounds massive. also, here not many up/down parts in the track, I think prefer these kinda steady flowing tunes to rollercoaster smashers, correct?

not my cupa tea but good work bro !!
esp. your drum work is top notch !! :2thumbs:

I liked the second one more this progresive touch but like maschinistom said a bit more structure could help both of the tracks. A little something more predictable for the people to get into the sound... imo cheers

I am just going to focus in on the first track. You have some really cool sounds, but your arrangement is lacking. Not that how you arrange is a bad thing. But the drums do get boring after awhile and the track seems disconnected with it's self. Arranging some of your mid bass and effects into a call and answer method could provide a bit of structure. Also, at the end of every 32 to 64 bars make it dramatic enough to change up the song, like cutting out your drums.

Thank you to those who gave some responses or even just listened. I agree with the main point of the three above members- i need to work on some organization of the loops into a nice sounding arrangement. this is the aspect of production that i think is my weakest at this point. i just uploading something i made last 4 or 5 hours, maybe the arrangement makes more sense but possibly not, i am/was one probably makes my music kind of not make too much sense.

Back
Top Bottom