2 sense & grace-the storm (badaceinc rmx)

Well you know what i think of this one bro. Phatter than the nutty professor himself. Big up to ya on this one. :evil:

smashed it up proper badman, really tight production on this one!

sound like some proper nice samples to use too

might be where the clip is 128 man.but im not sure..............sounds fine on my monitors :S cheers 4 the feedbak though bro ;)

lol ok,i think u made ur point.we cant all be perfect.i will mess round with the beats but it really does sound fine on my monitors.

Dr. Ophalus said:
One thing I do is listen to the music I sometimes make through my TV speakers, as they are the sort of thing most people listen to things through. I've found that if you can hear everything or most of the tune clearly through shit speakers, then everyone is going to enjoy it. I got that tip from a fat producer.

Ive heard this teqnique before too...... but that should just be to check the clarity etc...you should reali stick with the fat monitors :sing:

sickness...yeah, i also feel that the drums could be eq'ed better, they've got alot of hi end, but seem to be lacking any midrange punch...other than that, this should do well in the contest... :applause:

Dave_Akuma said:
sickness...yeah, i also feel that the drums could be eq'ed better, they've got alot of hi end, but seem to be lacking any midrange punch...other than that, this should do well in the contest... :applause:

cheers bro :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom