2 nights on the trot.

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
i've decided i'm gonna hit ram on the 8th april then shogun on the 9th..

anyone done anything like this? and what was the outcome?

i've decided i'm gonna hit ram on the 8th april then shogun on the 9th..

anyone done anything like this? and what was the outcome?

do it all the time, jus dont get to pissed the friday its gna be an insane weekend!!

Do it man, i got one of these coming up. Distance, N-Type, Pinch & The Others on friday and Commix on saturday.

nice man.. thinking of getting some md for the saturday.. just a bit to keep me going lol

haha its my mums birthday on the 9th too so not touching anythin at ram

haha.. mish mash i listened to your 3 hour mix its pretty decent but i have 2 flaws sir....
No 1 is In Love and Racing Green were mixed together by Andy C
No 2 is you mixed 2 Noisia tunes
other than that it made my morning go a lot faster mate. I see your from Kingston you go to Banquet a lot?

haha.. mish mash i listened to your 3 hour mix its pretty decent but i have 2 flaws sir....
No 1 is In Love and Racing Green were mixed together by Andy C
No 2 is you mixed 2 Noisia tunes
other than that it made my morning go a lot faster mate. I see your from Kingston you go to Banquet a lot?

haha thanks! ye I knew andy had been doing that in love >>> racing green mix, but I thought I'd still do it anyway

didn't realise I'd played two noisia tracks in a row...just took a look at the tracklisting, did u mean underprint >>> floating zero? system - near miss should be between them, I must have missed it off the tracklisting

and ye I go to banquet loads whenever I'm back from uni...was there just a few hours ago! do u ever go there?

Last edited:
Used to do it all the time

Now I'd have to book the Monday off work, at least.

Ultra-pissd as I was gonna do this next week. Now I can't

do it all the time, just get wasted on friday, sleep through all saturday, wake up and & drink a beer and then the party goes on. dont understand the problem at all :D

Sounds to me like a few members need a cup of

its_time_to_man_up_mug-p1686588678803037032otmb_400.jpg

Yeah, just do it! Get trashed both nights! Used to do it all the time, not quite as often now though. The bank holidays in April/May are gonna be messy as fuck!

Back
Top Bottom