Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
***** ZEAL & LITTA GIVEAWAY *****

Tune giveaway:

Zeal & Litta - Parental Consent b/w See You Next Tuesday

Download here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvin79

Also got two new pieces up on the soundcloud for your enjoyment!

www.soundcloud.com/zeal-litta

Rampage w/ Wreckage Machinery

&

Will Breaker

Couple of hard rolling bits, hope you all enjoy them

Big ups

Last edited:
@ rampage ...

u got loads of lil effects and sounds goin on and they sound great together....n the drop is sick, real controlled mayhem lol
love the variation, keeps it interesting n thers a good groove goin on...for a sec on the 2nd drop i thought u wer gonna make it drumstep, that woulda been cool :P

@ will breaker ...

intro sounds eerie n dude u got some top prod skills..everything sounds real tight and level..n howd u do that drum fill at :44 ? is it sampled?

top tunes man, real good work!

Cheers guys, glad you like them

Got a chance to spin the out last night, gota say they sound amazing, rampage especially, absolute monster!!

---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

@ rampage ...

u got loads of lil effects and sounds goin on and they sound great together....n the drop is sick, real controlled mayhem lol
love the variation, keeps it interesting n thers a good groove goin on...for a sec on the 2nd drop i thought u wer gonna make it drumstep, that woulda been cool :P

@ will breaker ...

intro sounds eerie n dude u got some top prod skills..everything sounds real tight and level..n howd u do that drum fill at :44 ? is it sampled?

top tunes man, real good work!

Yeah mate its a sample that we shaped about a little :)

Glad you feeling them matey , big ups

Yup we gona keep writing dont you worry......

Had a fair bit of time out of the studio, didnt make much for a couple of months, but believe me when i say, we are back on it and hitting it hard ;)

@subprime, we aim to please! :)

Thanks man, i can confirm after testing last night, they do damage the dance haha :)

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Bump for the Freeness :)

Maaan, "Zeal & Litta & Wreckage Machinery - Rampage (128 Clip)" is biiiig, huge thing, I love the big fat synth at 0:38.

Nice work.

sick tunes right thur.... didnt expect anything less.

will breaker, is far superior right now tho... reece is nasty as fuck, drum rolls are badboy... dirty.

Back
Top Bottom