2 new tracks Rumours & Run the drum 'n' bass. Check em out

djlfusion

yea, 2 new tracks iv jus put up on the player check em out n let me no wot u think and also any pointers wudnt go a miss. ;)

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

New June mix in blog aswell!!

check out www.shedbass.net every thursday 6-8pm
1st hour dubstep fro Jargon
2nd hour drum n bass from me!

showbanner.gif

fair enuf m8. rumours is full on dnb but i see wer ur coming from on run the drum & bass basicali its same tempo as dnb jus with half paced drum beat. i thought id try it out n see wot happens.

YEah, the tracks arent really my kind of dnb, cant really feel the melody and the second track seemed somewhat random to me, But like i said, its not my genre.

thiers too much bass in rumours or u cud either beef the drums out, bass seriously drowns em out! the snare mainly not enough impact to it yano?
i like some of the wobble u got in there but the normal distorted bass is a bit muddy and needs to be tweaked with.

run the drum n bass is far too hectic man haha, that sample gets really annoying and repetetive after while, i like the idea of the rtack tho, again i think the drums are too light for my liking.

on a side note i listened i listened to power on ur player, the bass synths are sick man.!!

u need to add more hats and layers to drums overall i think.

hope this aint too negative and dont take this as gospel man im a beginner to all this aswell. its just my opinion , keep it up!

nah thers never too many negatives tbh thats the onli way im ever gna get better. thanx for ur comments!!

My next project is actuali goin to be a re-edit of 'POWER'. gna see how it goes cz it is one of my favourite traks iv made. New trak also jus gon up on my player called 'Bassbin Terrorist' (not finished) but check it out n let me no wot u think. Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom