2 NEW TRACKS PLUS 1 RE-EDIT (BEST WORK SO FAR IMO)

djlfusion

Ez peeps. jus finished 2 brand new tracks 'Heat' & 'Deeper' and also decided to go back over an old track of mine called 'Power'. there all in the myspace player so give them a listen n plz leave feedback, negative, positive i dont reali mind either way. negative is better than no feedback at all!!!
Peace.

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

Every thursday 6-8pm www.shedbass.net myself and jargon taking u through 2 hours of drum n bass and dubstep. make sure u lock in for that, it always a big show, if i do say so myself!!!

showbanner.gif

I couldn't get them to play, not available or something. I'll try again tomorrow.
Think I'm having some issues with my internet....maybe that.

Nice stuff. As you requested I thought I'd throw some comments at you...

Heat: Liked the intro, I'm a fan of samples being old and all. I like the rhythm, nice and clean and it moves along real nice. I'm not a fan of the warble bass, but I was grooving to this one and I dug the other bass grind you had in there. The structure is good and I can definitely think of 10 or 15 tracks I could mix in or out of this one. And who doesn't love Deniro right? When I rate a track I do a use it or not type thing... this one I would use. Good stuff.

Power (Re-Edit): Nice and grungy. I like the zaps and old school space sounds in there. Like the other one I like the beat, nice and clean with a good structure. I like the middle part where it drops off for a bit and gives you a breather, then ramps back up real fast to pound out the end. This one is nice and angry I would totally slap this in a set.

Hope that helps. Dig your stuff keep up the good work.

ETA: I didn't get a full listen with Deeper but I'll try and get to it in a bit. The first part sounded f'n sweet so I'm sure it's gonna rock.

Last edited:
heat is pretty sick mate, intro is nice and polished!! bassline is funky ass , really liking it all :)

deeper didnt have the same flow to it, bass is lackin something, have u tried it tried it up an octave or maybe just a few semi notes? i think its the kinda bassline which wud sound better higher with a bit more funk it.
i like the pads and effects and durms tho.

overall well done mate!!

I don't know what to say... sound quality is good, crisp and clear but this clipz bass thing puts me off too much. The panning on the ride in 'deeper' is really weird and might cause trouble on a big rig when the other side of the dancefloor can't hear it at all.

Some tuning things in there in all of them, which is kinda weird.

heat is pretty sick mate, intro is nice and polished!! bassline is funky ass , really liking it all :)

deeper didnt have the same flow to it, bass is lackin something, have u tried it tried it up an octave or maybe just a few semi notes? i think its the kinda bassline which wud sound better higher with a bit more funk it.
i like the pads and effects and durms tho.

overall well done mate!!

cheers for the comments. ile giv it a go n see wot happens.

Back
Top Bottom