2 new ram promos

The rmx posted above is a Chase & Status rmx that's not coming out.

I've just uploaded and updating the Ram Myspace page go check it out over there! (I'll be redesigning the top banner in a few days, keep checking it)

http://www.myspace.com/ramrecordsltd

I did say i was gonna post more info, but ive been waiting on the Against All Odd video to post up ;)

Thought so... fucking rugged though, would like to see that get released some time!

Why do they keep splitting up their dubstep tunes? Pisses me off, gonna end up with loads of random shit.

Thanks for the info but apart from Saxon they're waste releases imo.

I find lots of the bigger established labels do this. Print a dud on the flip of a bomb tune. I think i saw a thread about this, anyway its bollocks.

That's why i don't normally buy ram releases, and will save my money for releases on critical or shogun that have a better hit rate for a record with decent tunes on both sides.

PS: this is a reason that lots of DJ's are turning to Serato or CDJ's. So they dont get forced into spending tones of cash on a few tunes that they want to play

Last edited:
i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,i want it, i want it,

Fuck me Ive only just realised which one saxon is! Absolutely love that tune, been wanting to know what it is for aages!

Im glad that they're only actually counting these 2 vinyls as 1

Is this a fact? if so thats pretty safe don't mind getting the xample rmx now :)

any1 heard the dubstep rmx? I'm guessing its gotta be the better one of the 2

your on the Ram subscription list though yes?

or did you just grab the promo?

Ram have soooooo missed the mark here with a double release - Half arsed remixes and a hip hop track on the mighty Ram Records? Thats slipping imo, go back to putting out 6 amazing releases a year that are all quality. :D

Fair play, we all want a diverse album when it comes to it, but a vinyl release of the original with kano? cmon! - surely a cd/mp3 chart release is the way forward.

I own every Ram release from 2000 (few from before too), There will be a gap in my collection now between RAMM075 & RAMM077. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom