2 New Monster Drumstep/Neuro Tracks Up!!!

TarekFM

Producer
Yooooooo, been MIA for a while...personal life, you know how its goesss

Anyways bk in the studio and just finished two new tracks which you cn find in my sig..

They are both drumstep/dnb crossovers...If You has more of my usual Neurofunk flavor if you will..

Those who know me know to expect bangers.....

Anyways, as always ur soundcloud waveform comments are much appreciated, leave a one if u dig!!

Much awaited ep almost done :rolleyes:

First off, I love the Noisia resampled style bass! The vibes are super dark and great on If you

If you has a good volume mix that makes that bass stand out; however, the Sprinklestar hides the bass :(
Perhaps decrease the high end whispy synth and make room for the bass -- that'd give it way more energy I think!

As you're doing dnb and drumstep, I'd suggest adding highhat alternation or some sort of cymbal depth to the rhythmic track (If you) on the main sections -- I think it'd give it more drive and fill out the high frequency spectrum space well! Currently the midrange and low range are filled well with the nasty bassline.

chhhheerrss m8..good advice...I purposely have not programmed high hats in If You, however, I did also notice that the high end was lacking..so tht is fixed now..

Plus adjusted the kick drum pattern in first 16 bars to match tht of sec 16...there were indeed too many in some parts..i had meant to fix tht but forgot!! thx again!

Re: The bass..cheers man...u would be surprised..I actually did no resampling..programmed the sounds and rendered thm to audio once..the rest is just programming!!

YESSS u r correct about the bass in sprinklestar...thought i took care of it as i noticed it was an issue, but apprently it wasnt sufficient...I decreased the volume of the high synth a bit and increased the harmonics of the sub tht follows it to increase the low perception..

Cheers for the useful feedback m8..

More love, comments etc?

If you guys dig, ur soundcloud comments are welcome as always!!

bumpity bumpity bumpus mumpussssssss!!!

Lets get sum more comments in on this bad boyyyyyyy!:D

Soundcloud waveform comments are much appreciated, thxxxxxx!!

If You bass is siiiiiiicccckkk! although personally i'd love it to be just a tiny bit dirtier/distorted, still tho, fat as ever!

Back
Top Bottom