2 New Monster DNB Tracks!!

TarekFM

Producer
Hey boys(and girls)!!

Been away in the studio developing my own sound...not there yet but enjoying the journey!!

Got 2 new ones for ya..1st-Candyman: Dunno what to call this one but futuristic circusfunk ....pretty twisted and mishcievous DNB, had a lot of fun making it...I think that will come across when you listen.....the sub absolutely pounds:D

2nd one: Exhaltika, a work in progress Nuerofunk tune...I must say the drop is pretty sick.....my fav drop of all my tunes..

You guys know what to expect from me so enjoy..

Low on internets ATM, however, promise I will leave some reviews!

As always comments on my track waveforms are appreciated from you soundclouders...thx to those that have and do!!!

Plus if you want me to review your track after commenting just say so and will be happy to oblige!!:)

Lovin candy man:D thats some sick creative stuff:D
The other one is sick as well too man:D keep it up!

thx soo much m8!! workin my ass off and driving my self nuts to find my own sound.. I said whatev..just gonna be myself with this track!!
lets get some more comments in!

As always comments on my track waveforms are appreciated from you soundclouders...thx to those that have and do!!!

i will review some tracks l8r...unable atm...and if u comment on my track and want a review, just say so!!!:)

K as promised, I have commented on some tracks..lets get some comments in...these 2 tracks are bangers!!

Thx to those who leave comments on my waveforms as always...doin my best to give everyone feedback but ran out of intenet last night while listening to tunes on here!! Ha! Now I am sneaking on someones pc to give feedback ha!!!;0)

both great tracks, the drop on Exhaltika is sick, nice work! luvly warped out blines there

cheers m8..I wasn't kidding around, the exhaltika drop is wicked sick, check it out guys!

candyman is perfect for those who are tired of hearing done to death dnb formulas!!

thx for your soundcloud comments guys!!!:0)

more comments guys, as promised I am commenting on tracks and will make it my business to do so...I don't even have internet and m listening at the internet shop!:)

Last edited:
Ha ha!! cheers m8! MOAR SUB!!! Always the question, huh? My sub is as loud if not a bit louder then my ref tracks...pushed it far as I could go, anymore I'll suck the life outta my track and 4 sure would sound ass in a club with the extra limiting and compression!! But, I sincerely appreciate your feedback as you were just being honest!:)

thx as always for your soundcloud comments guys...anymore? This forum or otherwise...keep em comin!!
as always doin my best to keep my comments comin:)

Hahaha... really wicked speri-mental stuff!!!
Yeah, i enjoyed with fun... altought, seems to be quite lot of buildings on those tunes, in'it!?
I think it's a great idea to change style of arrangement... otherwise, nothing will b new...
Big up bruv!

Cheers guys thx!! I have uploaded improved mixes of both tracks.

RedRavenRuler had requested that the sub be turned up a bit, whilst the sub was loud enough, mud in the mid range area was detracting from its perception.

Thx to those who post/ed soundcloud comments...doin my best to review tracks here even though I am on holiday...If you leave a comment and want me to review one of yours just say the word!:D

loving exhaltika mate the drop is niceeeee. only thing i would say is some of your edits dont flow as nice as they sound like they could (if that makes sense) but really nice work man u got a gd sound

cheers m8, interesting comment, never heard it b4.....which edits/track? thx for feedback!

Any more fans/love?

Soundcloud waveform comments always appreciated thx!!:D

left some feedback on your SC but actually these tunes have the qualities to be stompers when finished :)
good job mate!

cheers m8! I am basically happy with the candyman mix...what do you think?

I have just uploaded yet another version of exhaltika...i took out too much midrange and the high end was making the mid-range sound thin..should sound better now.

will be in madrid next week but seeing my aunt which i haven't seen for yrs...we should hook next time though!:D

Lovin the sound of both tunes really nice creativity mate. That lead sound in the Exhaltika is massive!

Ah Cheers M8, that's a gr8 compliment....glad you enjoyed the lead/midrange in Exhaltika...you wouldn't believe how much back and forth I went through over it.....maybe that's normal, however, not 4 me...I usually hit it spot on within a few tries...eq changes of course but not complete tonal changes!

Any more fans/love?

Thx every1! remember soundcloud waveform comments are always appreciate if u dig the tunes!!:)

will keep trying to fit comments on other tunes during my holiday!:)

One last Bumpus Mumpus before I put this thread to rest(lest you all care to keep it alive for a bit!)

New WIP up soon, best work yet imo..

Thx for all your support/soundcloud comments....keep em' comin if u got more!!!:)

Tarek:)

Very very nice work mate. Exhaltika is pretty beastly. Loving the intro. Think the kick and snare could be a little beefier. They dont seem to punch me in the groin as much as I expected they would!

Back
Top Bottom