2 New Metalheadz Releases - Total Science & S.P.Y. + Seba OUT NOW

theoretic

We've got a double-whammy of good stuff in the HeadzStore for all you vinyl lovers out there this week.

First up is the collaboration between Total Science & S.P.Y.

Meth086 is "Legion / Ploc Monster" - currently out on limited-edition white label promo vinyl. We've witnessed tectonic plates shifting from the basslines in "Legion"..."Ploc Monster" is slightly more heads-down, but no less devastating. These promos won't hang about for long, so get in quick to bag a copy ahead of the full release.

Click here for Total Science & S.P.Y. - Legion / Ploc Monster White Label Promo Vinyl

Secondly, we have a welcome addition to the Metalheadz Platinum series in the form of Seba's "Distance / Pressure Point" release. Again, quality-control is tight on the latest from this Swedish uber-producer with both tracks showcasing Seba's hugely intricate production skillz!

Click here to pick up Seba - Distance / Pressure Point

Last edited:
Ploc Monster is a pretty big tune. I'm not quite sure where I stand with Legion. I haven't had a chance to get a listen to the Seba tracks yet.

By the way, what think you of the DOA mix by Total science in April? I'm only asking because I just got DLed it.

Back
Top Bottom