2 New Jump Up Tracks

djlfusion

iv just finished these 2 off. ones called '6 million ways to die' and the uva which im well happy with is called 'rudeboy style'. so check em out and please leave feedback wether u lyk them or not. i dont reali mind if u give me negative comments jus make it constructive please! i wud lyk to hear wot u al think. Safe. L Fusion.

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

rudeboy style sounds uses the same sample as raving rudeboy by shifta on class a, and the actual line sounds similar... unintentional remix? haha.

rude boy is catchy i like it!

6 million ways to die could be big if you had a dirtyer bass noise a bit like hazzards tune you know the flip to busted something along them lines lol

Fair play man keep it up!

rudeboy style sounds uses the same sample as raving rudeboy by shifta on class a, and the actual line sounds similar... unintentional remix? haha.

i new id get at least 1 person say sumat bwt the sample. its also on a zen track called raving rudeboy remix of an original by picto. i jus lyk the sample n found it the uva day n wanted to use it. im not sure iv hurd the shifta trak. if it does sound lyk it, it is unintentional lol. cheers neway.

rude boy is catchy i like it!

6 million ways to die could be big if you had a dirtyer bass noise a bit like hazzards tune you know the flip to busted something along them lines lol

Fair play man keep it up!

ye i see wer ur cumin from m8. i tryed my hardest to get a dirty sound. i dnt think i did too bad tho, i have onli been producing 8months. thanx for ur comments
ile try get a dirtier sound for the nxt trak. lol.

Jump up's not really my thing, but I'll try and be constructive:

6 million ways: bass seems a bit weedy, by that I mean lacking presence and weight. Can hear you're going for that pseudo mr happy feel. I take it it's not been Eq'd and compressed? Beats are good. Like the arrangement too.

Rudeboy: Seems ok. Not really my bag. Beats seem good though :)

Jump up's not really my thing, but I'll try and be constructive:

6 million ways: bass seems a bit weedy, by that I mean lacking presence and weight. Can hear you're going for that pseudo mr happy feel. I take it it's not been Eq'd and compressed? Beats are good. Like the arrangement too.

Rudeboy: Seems ok. Not really my bag. Beats seem good though :)

no iv not dun either. lyk i sed iv onli bin producing 8months. although i think id no how to eq n compress but yet im not too sure exactly wot to do if u no wot i mean. if ud lyk to fill me in abit about it, it wud be much appreciated???

thanx for leavin a comment anyway, most ppl wudnt botha if they dint lyk it. much appreciated!

just have a quick look here in the production section. It's well covered.

I've only been producing two months myself, but thanks to this section I'm starting to understand what EQ and compression can do for your sounds.
:)

rudeboy style is pretty sick man one thing id change the wobble sound abit kinda varie it good tune tho man!
6 million ways to die its ok doesnt sound completly finished tho seems like its missin sumfin dunno wat tho!llol
the beats quite cool tho likin that.
this needs a little more work then itll be sick.

cool tunes tho man checked sum of ur others soundin good!

safe sc. i have tryed and tryed with 6 million ways to die to try get it soundin abit more full n finished but i cant seem to do it without over complicating things. seems as tho its just one of those traks u make that dont quite cum together as u like, whereas rudeboy style came together jus lyk that cz i new exactly wot i wanted out of the finished product, and im pretty happy with it, its probz my fav. trak iv made. but ye it probz cud do with a bit of variation. maybe one day ile go back to 6 million ways wen iv learnt more stuff, then ile probz be able to finish it off nicely. thanks for ur comments newayz much appreciated!!! thanks 2 every1 else that has left feedback aswell!!!

alright mate.... first things first, thats some gooood shit!

i prefer 6 million, only thing is i'm listening to it on shitty headphones at work, but it sounds like you need more underlying sub/low bass under the gritty squelch sound (love that by the way, well phat!)

i like the majority of raving rudeboy, but just not sure of the actual pattern/riff composition?

other than that.... sfx are tight and tunes sound pro but the only thing that sound sodd to me is the kick? i think if there were mastered they would be bang on (so do it then send me a copy ;) (y) )

alright mate.... first things first, thats some gooood shit!

i prefer 6 million, only thing is i'm listening to it on shitty headphones at work, but it sounds like you need more underlying sub/low bass under the gritty squelch sound (love that by the way, well phat!)

i like the majority of raving rudeboy, but just not sure of the actual pattern/riff composition?

other than that.... sfx are tight and tunes sound pro but the only thing that sound sodd to me is the kick? i think if there were mastered they would be bang on (so do it then send me a copy ;) (y) )

very kind words richie, thanks alot. im gettin a few traks pressed and mastered next week, 2 of wich will be 6million ways and rudeboy style. so if u want a 320 wen its been mastered im sure id be able to sort u out on that. me and a friend are actuali going to be startin our own digital label in the nxt few months hopefulli, fingers crossed. this will include drum n bass & dubstep so keep ur eyes peeled for that!

very kind words richie, thanks alot. im gettin a few traks pressed and mastered next week, 2 of wich will be 6million ways and rudeboy style. so if u want a 320 wen its been mastered im sure id be able to sort u out on that. me and a friend are actuali going to be startin our own digital label in the nxt few months hopefulli, fingers crossed. this will include drum n bass & dubstep so keep ur eyes peeled for that!

i'll b watching out

cool. its gna be big. a few of my m8s have got sum reali good dubstep tunes aswell n im gna be lookin for sum more dnb artists aswel that. ile be posting a thread on here as soon as ino the details off wen its gna be up and running.

Rudeboy Style - Really like the intro/build up with the bass stabs and that but Id mabye throw a switch in there after the drop, change the bass synth up a bit to keep it interesting.

6 Million - Sample has been raped and the drums are too minimal for my tastes but the bassline is rude.

Back
Top Bottom