2 new Hip Hop beats.

Yes better still getting better all the time Kylie, when did you learn to play the sax? Prefer the second one but first is still good just prefer the beat and the telephone/cow bell thingy you got going on.

smoky room is a bit cheesey, tbh. but sos was much better. has got a sort of vadim vibe going on, it was just missing some creaking door noises

smoky room - not overly keen, the sax seems to bright and in your face, needs bringing down a few octaves smoothing and numbing down abit, maybe slap some wet reverb on it.. not too sure as i dont produce yet, so cant think.. take the high down abit maybe,

SOS - alot better, nice samples throughout, like the intro , got a nice professional street feel for it..drums work well. definately the better out the 2 trax.

keep up the push brof man .. i got loads of soul / jazz / motown / funk .. instrumentals , loads of classic motown tunes without the vocals.. managed to find a little gold mine i think. some really nice samples. ill zip them up at some point and send you them. see what you can do. ive also got the full Moondog Discography, loads of voice samples and nice sounds in there.. beatbutcha uses a couple and harry love.. he did an an compilation with the London Saxaphone group.. called Sax for Pax .. mite be worth checking out. mr.scruff got birds lament from Moondog

smoky room - nice beat, not sure about the sax, sounds too happy, u worked the sample well tho!

SOS - i like this tune, i like ur samples and the dial tone sound!
the bass is nice and crisp. this is defo the better tune!

smoky room - not overly keen, the sax seems to bright and in your face, needs bringing down a few octaves smoothing and numbing down abit, maybe slap some wet reverb on it.. not too sure as i dont produce yet, so cant think.. take the high down abit maybe,

SOS - alot better, nice samples throughout, like the intro , got a nice professional street feel for it..drums work well. definately the better out the 2 trax.

keep up the push brof man .. i got loads of soul / jazz / motown / funk .. instrumentals , loads of classic motown tunes without the vocals.. managed to find a little gold mine i think. some really nice samples. ill zip them up at some point and send you them. see what you can do. ive also got the full Moondog Discography, loads of voice samples and nice sounds in there.. beatbutcha uses a couple and harry love.. he did an an compilation with the London Saxaphone group.. called Sax for Pax .. mite be worth checking out. mr.scruff got birds lament from Moondog

Me too please! would be much appreciated!

The first ones missing something for me. Just sounds a bit empty, might even be as simple as adding more reverb I dont know... although I listened to them like an hour ago so I cant pinpoint it.

The second tune is nice man. The soundscapes at the begginning are sick and its things like these that I think the first ones missing. They give th second one a fullness that the first one lacks. Plus when it 'drops', the bass sounds fat. Keep it up. What software are you using?

Back
Top Bottom