2 New DnB tunes FEEDBACK

ez dude. listened to these yesterday but i thought i'd wait till ya spread some love yourself :)

your beats are sweet. really like early tings. key brain aint really down my street but the production sounded good to me. :thumbsup:

Early tings is great. I really like once it gets passed the first part and settles into the track. It could use a counter sound for bass but that's all can see.

Early tings is really fat indeed! I really like these kinds of loops, that kinda cuts in the middle. Do they have a name?

Keep it up!

grimey shit man. love this techy style u got!!
0.41 seconds! yes!
and again at 1.28.

i would have loved just one build up to a gap and then drop like does at 1.28, but it seems like it had 2 drops. it would have had more impact with just one big build up to that point. but we had already heard everything before the big drop if u get me so it became a slight anti climax??
u clearly know what ur doing tho tbh.

love it at 2.35 wen it goes deep... wish the tune had this deep sound the whole way through personally.

key brain - has the right punches on the drums. perfecto! nice jump up techstep biz. yeah thats something different.

all in all...

im expectin more big things to come from u mate haha!

Early tings is really fat indeed! I really like these kinds of loops, that kinda cuts in the middle. Do they have a name?

Keep it up!

Don't use any loops? where do ya mean?

I make the beats from audio hits and all sound patches from scratch.

not sure about the structure of the first tune. didnt really keep my attention long. as mentioned above 2:35 the tune gets 10xbetter, more of that imo!

Second track is a lot better the high pitched noise is kinda swaying it more to a dirty jump up tune, could be a really good neuro track without it?
But all the elements sound nice n fat man good production on this one alot of energy in the track, really feelin the drums

Don't use any loops? where do ya mean?

I make the beats from audio hits and all sound patches from scratch.
That's not what I meant. I meant your own made loops. Your drums, basically. Didn't know the term 'loop' was strictly used to define "pre-done material"?

not sure about the structure of the first tune. didnt really keep my attention long. as mentioned above 2:35 the tune gets 10xbetter, more of that imo!

Second track is a lot better the high pitched noise is kinda swaying it more to a dirty jump up tune, could be a really good neuro track without it?
But all the elements sound nice n fat man good production on this one alot of energy in the track, really feelin the drums

Yo just checkin your Dexcell page.
Some Big Tunes.
Wicked styles!
Cheers for feedback.

Fu*k it is a Serious tune.
Visionary
Play the Game
The Boss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom