2 NEW BRAND NEW T Shirts! FREAK "VAMPIRE" & THERAPY "GUN" + 4 PACKS OF BADGES!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Hey all!!!

Good Day My Friends :)

Just wanted to let you know about new additions to the Therapyfreak Merchandise Store today!

I just added 2 new shirts Aswell as an exclusive 4 pack of Pins / Badges!!

Available In Limited Edition Amounts Only Exclusive at http://therapyfreak.bigcartel.com

First Up......

FREAK RECORDINGS "VAMPIRE LUST" T SHIRT (Only 40 Made!!) Gildan Ultra 100% Cotton Shirts

Our first official FREAK RECORDINGS T SHIRT!! This features a Crazy Vampire "Lust" design with a swarm of bats in the background with the text " Feels Like There's Something Dark Inside" above and "Freak Recordings" below......Designed by Dylan,Also i decided to add some colour!! As with all our shirts they will be limited edition to 40!!

Next Up.....

THERAPY SESSIONS "I NEED THERAPY" GUN COMIC T SHIRT (Only 40 Made!!) Gildan Ultra 100% Cotton Shirt

Our Next Limited Edition THERAPY SESSIONS T SHIRT!! And our first official GREY SHIRT!!!! We figured black was getting too much attention lol. This Shirt Titled "I Need Therapy" And is in a comic book spread style, This was created by Dylan and features a guy blowing his head off with a pistol (Charming huh!!?) with the words " I Need Therapy" In a speach bubble...And at the bottom in big letters it say's THERAPY SESSIONS Then Underneath in smaller letters "Worldwide Therapy For A Fucked Up World"

And Last But Not Least.....

4 PINS / BADGE SET Sold In A Zip Bag (FREAK/TECH FREAK/THERAPY SESSIONS & OBSCENE

4 Original brand new 1" pins / Buttons Sold in a set of 4 in small Zip Bag, Only 40 Sets Avilable! Includes a Brand New Freak Recordings"Bite" Design, Tech Freak"Death Crow" , Therapy Sessions"Pirates Mutiny" & The Classic Obscene Logo!

IT WAS VERY HARD TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THESE AS THEY ARE SMALL, SO I INCLUDED THE PRINT FILES, PLEASE IGNORE THE BLEED/SPACE AS THEY ARE NOT ON THE FINALS!! THANKS :)

SOLD IN A 4 PACK ONLY!!!

Also don't forget the Freak MP3 Store is rockin' in full effect!! And the Current Value Album Is Now Up www.freak-recordings.com/mp3

Don't forget the Freakshow Forum at www.freak-recordings.com

Thanks...Love You Guys!!

Dylan x

might purchase that 'i need therapy' tee (y)

postage is £6!! would want two if ima pay that, but both Pirates Mutiny & Current Values t-shirt are not for sale anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom