2 new bits

Like the vibe around Flight Level 510. Sound is pretty crisp, not a massive fan of the snare. Has quite a resonant ring to the top end, ear piercing on a loud system.

Like the subtle lowend bassline and the distored top end has nice movement. Only 1:30 though, wheres the rest of it? :)

Like the vibe around Flight Level 510. Sound is pretty crisp, not a massive fan of the snare. Has quite a resonant ring to the top end, ear piercing on a loud system.

Like the subtle lowend bassline and the distored top end has nice movement. Only 1:30 though, wheres the rest of it? :)

yo thanks man. Do you mean it might be to harsh on loud rigs? I wanted to go for a percussion vibe on the snare but a lot of the other elements lacked highs so i tried to make up for it. its honestly a wip, i couldnt wait to get clips up online cause a few people i knew was asking about the tunes i was making. Cheers man
in saying this i realise the sub is too quiet aswell

"Chinese Docks" - Wow, this is sick. Love the ugly and wobbly Nuskool Bass. This sounds like whales having sex while ships show up on the docks late at night until the sun comes up. The Percussion is really rich and chunky. Production sounds loud and bright, I like it.

"Flight Level 510" - Clean, crisp, and huge. I'd play it. I've heard that sample before, the one you ran through all the reverb and delay, nice one. You don't need any pointers, your Production is on point. Sick tune, Jam on!

:rock:

"Chinese Docks" - Wow, this is sick. Love the ugly and wobbly Nuskool Bass. This sounds like whales having sex while ships show up on the docks late at night until the sun comes up. The Percussion is really rich and chunky. Production sounds loud and bright, I like it.

"Flight Level 510" - Clean, crisp, and huge. I'd play it. I've heard that sample before, the one you ran through all the reverb and delay, nice one. You don't need any pointers, your Production is on point. Sick tune, Jam on!

:rock:

haha big thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom