2 Liquid DnB Tracks - Plz Feedback

AlWest

means fucked up
Last edited:
Re: 2 Liquid DnB Tracks - Plz Feedback (soundcloud)

The first link doesn't work, man. I'll search, but you should fix the link.

Driftin' On - The track was pretty good, man. The subtle changes in the bassline really kept me going. I got alot of that liquid feel from the sample processing, but then again that sample has been used in countless tracks. Nice and simple backbeat. All in all, good track, man.

Thank you for your comment ..

I fixed the first link ..
About the second one, wich sample has been so used, the voice ?

Once again, thank you !!

i like parts of both of them... the first one was easy listening and chilled.
the second track had a really nice bassline but im just not overly keen on the melody.. i was hoping for something either more euphoric or darker... its kinda sitting in the middle, which works.. just my personal preference!

just chillin -

love the intro :). i think the track could use some sort of catchy melody. or maybe more chords. or another pad, strings or anything.. feels a bit empty at the moment, but thats just me ;).

driftin on -

awesome drums&percussion :D. melody feels kinda jazzy, the piano could use some variation though. i would insert at least a bit variation at the end of a 8 bar sequence. i also liked the breakdown very much because of the automated drums. the main parts could use some automation too, or maybe a high-passed synth melody, a nice chord progression or something like that.

overall both tracks have good drums, bass is ok and they are properly mixed. for my taste both are lacking intensity due to not enough movement, let it be catchy melodies, chord progressions, deep pads or interesting automation.

About the second one, wich sample has been so used, the voice ?

Yeah the vocal sample. I heard it in Makoto's Believe in My Soul album. I'm not sure if it's been used as many times as I said. Lol, I guess that was an exaggeration from me listening to that album so much.

Yeah the vocal sample. I heard it in Makoto's Believe in My Soul album. I'm not sure if it's been used as many times as I said. Lol, I guess that was an exaggeration from me listening to that album so much.

Yeah no problems .. I'll check Makoto's album !
Anyway, thanx for listening and your comment !

Back
Top Bottom