2 laid back dnb tunes, feeling mellow?

I cant find it man! where's the player? proberbly me just being an ablolute mong on a hangover! - not that there's anything wrong with mong's lol

hello mike, there should be a big player on the right hand side?

Although I know there can sometimes be problems viewing it if your using a pc with Internet explore:-/

sorry

fitstly, terrible site to host stuff on, had to wait a while for it to load before i could listen cos it kept stuttering. timeless is really nice, nice rollin vibe to it, all sounds pretty crisp and clean, good stuff.

hello mike, there should be a big player on the right hand side?

Although I know there can sometimes be problems viewing it if your using a pc with Internet explore:-/

sorry
i'll see if it works now m8. i think you PM'd me the other day on reverbnation regarding clarity of sound and volume, im sure it was you? cheers for that, my new stuff is sounding way better now!

hello taranjoe... Very true about the site, but I had to update it because dnba wanted my home page for there comp" tune hunt"
And that one of the sites that has had the most response, thanks for your patience and nice comments on the tune.
peace

i'll see if it works now m8. i think you PM'd me the other day on reverbnation regarding clarity of sound and volume, im sure it was you? cheers for that, my new stuff is sounding way better now!

o that was you, thanks for the original email dude, feel free to get in touch anytime, providing your not pissed:D

Back
Top Bottom