1st time playin out!!

well the sound man said that all the levels on the amp and that were set up for his mixer, and setting up a new mixer properly wud be nuff hassle. personally i think the sound man was a cunt.

:beers: ALRIGHT MATE NICE ONE FOR GETTIN YOUR FIRST SET!!MY FIRST CLUB WAS THE CAVERN IN EXETER WENT DOWN WITH A MATE FROM ROUND HERE I WAS MCIN(THE DOCTER WHO WAS MIXIN). WAS WELL NERVOUS AT FIRST AN SO WILL U BE BUT JUST GET INTO IT AN THINGS WILL RUN SMOOTHLY. AS SOME ONE HAS SAID JUST PICTURE PAYIN IN YA ROOM. MAYBE SWEET LOVE BY M BEAT FROM YEARS AGO. GOT A SWEET LYRIC THATL GET NO ONLY THE LADIES ON THE FLOOR BUT THE MEN.WAS IN LEEDS THE OTHER DAY FOR MY B 'DAY BLAGGED THE MIC FOR AN HOUR AFTER DJ SY CAME ON AT THE THINK TANK LOL JUST MENTIOND IT WAS MY B'DAY AND CUD I HAVE A GO..BIG UP ALL THE LEEDS CREW.TRY HASSLING ANY NIGHTS THAT ARE RUNNIN DOWN THE MET, EVENT HORIZAN OR PLAYTIME ON SUNDAYS.GOOD LUCK MATE!OI OI!! :crazy:

yeah the think tank was where i played!! gonna try hassling the people in play music for a set somewhere, i think DJ Steppa works in there. happy birthday for the other day though :)

:lol: alright mate go an have a chat with my bro called matt who works at the mint club most nights hell be able to point you in the right direction to any dnb nights they run down there.expect play musics a good place to start, wicked record store when i popped in. collect loads of flyers and gently pester promoters an just send shit loads a tapes out.if im in leeds which i am every so often if ya need an mc giv us a shout.lol think tanks a wicked little club. :spliff: Mc Gesture

Back
Top Bottom