1st Post

MickleDan

Hi all, glad to be here, have browsed around the site a little as a guest, now i'm registered..

Main interests currently sparse/minimal/dubsteppy darkness..

:gun: i've made a short peice this evening, if you have 2 mins please give it a listen and give me some feedback (constructive only please as I can sit and tell myself its crap for days on end!)

Not sure if to link file here or elsewhere? so linking here, if no one responds beleive I will put it up on another thread after work tommorow :)

Thanks for ya time, Peace

Ps. Listening back to this mp3 before posting, I can fully admit its very simple/limited as is only 16 bar loopie, also maybe somewhat easy to catagorise / pigeonhole-able noise.. hopefully this wont offend the hardcore heads too much!

http://www.filefreak.com/ppublic/23114/wierd2.mp3

Hi all, glad to be here, have browsed around the site a little as a guest, now i'm registered..

Main interests currently sparse/minimal/dubsteppy darkness..

:gun: i've made a short peice this evening, if you have 2 mins please give it a listen and give me some feedback (constructive only please as I can sit and tell myself its crap for days on end!)

Not sure if to link file here or elsewhere? so linking here, if no one responds beleive I will put it up on another thread after work tommorow :)

Thanks for ya time, Peace

Ps. Listening back to this mp3 before posting, I can fully admit its very simple/limited as is only 16 bar loopie, also maybe somewhat easy to catagorise / pigeonhole-able noise.. hopefully this wont offend the hardcore heads too much!

http://www.filefreak.com/ppublic/23114/wierd2.mp3

hahaha!! sounding good man! Welcome! keep up the good work!

Ty Rocksteady, I had a look through your introductory post last night, must say i'm glad to be in the presence of someone as experianced as yourself!

Having just woken up and started playing that loop ^ Its time for me to go and buy GTA4 before I have to go to work.. *transfers track to mp3 player, engages screwface*

Have a nice day all (y) Peace

Ty Rocksteady, I had a look through your introductory post last night, must say i'm glad to be in the presence of someone as experianced as yourself!

Having just woken up and started playing that loop ^ Its time for me to go and buy GTA4 before I have to go to work.. *transfers track to mp3 player, engages screwface*

Have a nice day all (y) Peace

hahaha! engage screwface...... we all need that on the London Tubes...... DnB blairin out.... and the true Junglist screwface at anyone who tries to tell you to turn it down!! LOVE IT! hahaha

Hello & Welcome

That tune ant really my cup of tea but it sounds pretty phat....keep it up..... :respekt:

Ty for comment, appreciate what your saying, I'm definatly not trapped in this flavour of tunes.. When I work out where to post i'll put up a few of my other peices..

And as for screwface engage, works great through Nottingham city centre, only used as a transport tool tho ;)

That and the head bob keep gettin' me clocked pumping tunes at work... or maybe its that they can hear it too....

:gun: GTA rocks pretty hard b.t.w guys... pretty hard.. going to name it as my new source of inspiration allready ;)

:welcome: man!

I'll give ya tracks a listen then I'll feedback,

take care and enjoy the forum man.

Cheers for that, look forward to your feedback :)

Need to get my laptop soooooon so I can beatmake at work :D

Hate these 8+1/2 hours thinking about beats listening wanting to make changes... Then getting home and being "unable to focus"

Anyone else make beats out on road?

Aup, i'm back... Not really certain if my style of music fits in here but hopefully you guys don't mind me posting the odd bit up, would be interesting to hear what you think...

:gun: Anywho without further ado... an older peice..

http://www.filefreak.com/ppublic/23266/war.mp3

ps this needs a little time to even get into a minor swing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom