1st morning wake n bake in years to ]3@$$

Basswhore

I know this may not be very exciting to most d'n'b junkies but this morning was the 1st morning in almost 10 years since I woke up with tunes on my radio. Was a very content feeling first time in many months I stayed in bed an extra hour and relaxed.

Im moving out of my apartment next in 5 days. I dont get along with my neighbors in my building. They are very noisy and rude but they do not know I listen to Jungle because I always wear headphones. So I turned my sub up on 10 and my speakers to maximum.

I started the mp3 set with Tech Itch, Dylan, B Key, Loxy, Ink, Stakka, Skynet, Universal Project stuff, and then I mixed it up between Virus, Twisted Individual, Dillinja, Jonny L, Bad Co beats. I began at max volume at 7pm and kept it going full volume until 12 midnight. I then switched to some more mellow, Calibre, MIST, D Kay, and then finally mixed out after another hour or so of early hardcore Omni Trio, Origin Unknown, LTJ Bukem, AND THEN I reduced the volume.

I went to bed at about 2am and left the volume midway on both sub and speakers playing mostly the mellow stuff on loop of a playlist approximately 30 songs with a few semi harder tech step like BSE and Concord Dawn. At about 3am the subs were too loud so I lowered it until it was about at 3 volume. Loud enough to feel the bass still in my room but soft enough to fall asleep. I woke up never felt so good. Got up and put the Konflict, Ryme Tyme, Phantom Audio playlist on, and turned it to 4 vol. And went back to bed an hour or so.

You would have been proud :)

king-high-five.gif

I KNOW seriously I have Audacity and I could have edited the intros to sound like cuts in to each tune and it was pretty fire too. I dropped it for the 1st time in 5 years so you know how those months go by you havent mixed and you mix the best set ever when you come back? Well I just downloaded 1,000 new songs and havent mixed in years. So I gave my neighbours a show to remember. I thought they would get irritated but when I went out last night they all were like "hey, hi, how you doin? I was like damn they loved it :cheerlead Not to worry bruhz I got a playlist ready to mix when I order my Dj controller in a month or 2 and I got some real special Kemal type oldskool sets up comin your way...

Btw morning TWO waking up to beatz ahhhhhh never slept so marvelous

Idk if it makes a difference this is some pics of me and a pic with my niece in April and I decided to post a variety of pics so you get an idea of what kinda chick I am. I come from a family of musicians so Im not your typical average female. I know this site is prolly filled with males but those are my real pics from this year. Lady oldskool d'n'b Dj in the hizzy :wave: It took me 30min to

figure out if I should put that out there with my pics or not but thought I would let you know I was here since lots of sites like this kind or computer websites everyone says bro so that cool too but

some ladies are prolly on here. So say whats up ladies if you are out there! :boobies: The pic of me in the pink hat is old like 2012 and the pic with dreads was Feb this year I took em out though cuz I made em too fat...like my basslines o_O :boom: :eek:

:microwave: :banllama:

I got an old mix from 2005 I made lots of C4C on a disk Ill try n upload for you guys this week or next week. All my music is '96-'06 Peace

:towelie:

1920221_1431887237055756_1442126915_n_zps2234706d.jpg

10371568_1460385420872604_280635392437533816_n_zps37937492.jpg

10462550_1483802478530898_5858602552778856562_n_zps5d0973d1.jpg

1609625_1415727575338389_1624021144_n_zps247fb872.jpg

1424125_zps040b4f01.jpeg

:rave:

I know this may not be very exciting to most d'n'b junkies but this morning was the 1st morning in almost 10 years since I woke up with tunes on my radio. Was a very content feeling first time in many months I stayed in bed an extra hour and relaxed.

Im moving out of my apartment next in 5 days. I dont get along with my neighbors in my building. They are very noisy and rude but they do not know I listen to Jungle because I always wear headphones. So I turned my sub up on 10 and my speakers to maximum.

I started the mp3 set with Tech Itch, Dylan, B Key, Loxy, Ink, Stakka, Skynet, Universal Project stuff, and then I mixed it up between Virus, Twisted Individual, Dillinja, Jonny L, Bad Co beats. I began at max volume at 7pm and kept it going full volume until 12 midnight. I then switched to some more mellow, Calibre, MIST, D Kay, and then finally mixed out after another hour or so of early hardcore Omni Trio, Origin Unknown, LTJ Bukem, AND THEN I reduced the volume.

I went to bed at about 2am and left the volume midway on both sub and speakers playing mostly the mellow stuff on loop of a playlist approximately 30 songs with a few semi harder tech step like BSE and Concord Dawn. At about 3am the subs were too loud so I lowered it until it was about at 3 volume. Loud enough to feel the bass still in my room but soft enough to fall asleep. I woke up never felt so good. Got up and put the Konflict, Ryme Tyme, Phantom Audio playlist on, and turned it to 4 vol. And went back to bed an hour or so.

You would have been proud :)

Congrats! So I take it you like the indica since you said you went back to bed. :)

Nothing like a good Wake and Bake to a brand spankin new track list of bad ass DNB! That was my morning.

Last edited:
Lol ^.

Nice pics by the way. Somehow you figured out how to do that and took the effort to do so. Nice pics.

Oh and the female thing. I wish for more female DJs and producers.!!! The Bass Queen Baby Anne from Florida, Miss Haze the DnB producer from Calif... Etc. Females do have a distinctive style though I believe. Doesn't mean it's on a lower level but distinctive in some cases which is neat. Maybe not female DJs but producers.

- - - Updated - - -

Harry that's some fucked up chit, :lol:

Aww, thx bros. I cant tell you how I was sweating it today if I was gona get kicked out or welcomed. Ive loved d'n'b since the very first time I ever heard it back in '03. My friends had turntables and we used to throw parties and spin everyday. So thats why I got into it and learned what I have. I got a really very special set taking me weeks to make coming. Love to get some feedback when its ready. So glad to be accepted :bone:

Aww, thx bros. I cant tell you how I was sweating it today if I was gona get kicked out or welcomed. Ive loved d'n'b since the very first time I ever heard it back in '03. My friends had turntables and we used to throw parties and spin everyday. So thats why I got into it and learned what I have. I got a really very special set taking me weeks to make coming. Love to get some feedback when its ready. So glad to be accepted :bone:

Yes of course. Also, there's a section in the forum for introduction so if you wanna introduce yourself now to the forum you might get even more welcome there. Look forward to hearing your mixes!!!'

- - - Updated - - -

Time to get smoked out!

Back
Top Bottom