1st mono BKT release ( drums music )

monobkt

Hi my friends, few of my tunes are avaible to download on http://monobkt.bandcamp.com for 0,99 $

As i produce music since 3 years whit an old pc, basic pc soundcard, speakers from logitech and no usb midi controller or any synth, please help me to get the proper tools .

You can also go check others of my creations on www.soundcloud.com/mono-bkt
Fell free to tell me if you would like to get some tunes from this site so i can add them on my bandcamp store.

Thank's for your help and support.

mONo BKT

tumblr_lgwb9maml11qalfqio1_500.jpg

please help me to get the proper tools .

Please don´t people! :teeth:

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

Why are all those eastern europeans asking for our money? They will get it soon enuff after Ireland, Portugal and Greece failing, plz bear with us and be patient.

Dont listen to these idiots,your music is awesome and creative also Embers Breaks is to me alot different than any other broken music,the 5bpm really makes big difference,your genius that invented new genre and these cunts are just jelious that they didnt invented it first.

dob

Dont listen to these idiots,your music is awesome and creative also Embers Breaks is to me alot different than any other broken music,the 5bpm really makes big difference,your genius that invented new genre and these cunts are just jelious that they didnt invented it first.

dob

exactly what i was gonna say!! kill em mono!!!!

Back
Top Bottom