1st Mix check me out guys please

djwizkid

sat at home bored so decided to record, i think it turned out quite nicely tell me what u think.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGL0V9QV

Tracklist

DJ Hazard & Distorted Minds - Mr Happy
Double Zero - Forum Fannies
Jaydan - Party Line (G Dub Remix)
Sub Focus - Timewarp
>>Bad Company UK - The Nine
Original Sin - Dont Be Silly
>>Taxman - Scan Darker
TC - Game Over VIP
Xample - Lowdown
Distorted Minds & Dj Hazard - Super Drunk
Twisted Individual - Hand Grenade (Clipz Remix)
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
TC And Distorted Minds - Jump
Sub Focus - Special Place
Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
G-Dub - Tink Ya Bad

game over vip? didnt realize that was out yet. shows u how behind i am, i only have the juno mailing list, no record shops in oxford (that i know of)

theres nothing much different about the VIP anyway it sounds practically the same, just thats the one i have :)

nice stuff mate, the beat-matching is tight enough & u'll only get better through endless practice

you do need to take more time over learning your tunes tho, too many of the mixes were half or quarter of a phase out or even dropped in as the breakdown starts, it is essential you know ur tunes inside out, especially if u wanna be double dropping all over the place

some volume fluctuations and the odd windows alert sound seems to suggest that was down to the recording software ;)

keep up the good work :thumbsup:

thanks for the feedback man :) i know i need to learn my tunes bit better, most of the time when i record i usualy intoxicated in some form haha thats maybe the problem
will post another mix soon when i have the time. when im just having a blitz is always when i do best then i go to record and cock it up :(
taking the constructive critisism into mind and will apply to next session

Peace

Downloading now man, gonna give it a listen and ill give you some feedback in a bit!

i was gonna download this the first time you time posted it, but had to leave, but now I'll be downloading.

@ BLURR // That feedback sounds good man. I'm gonna check this mix out!

this mix is pretty damn good mate and nice track listing

my only gripe is the odd msn noise had me checkin my pc for msgs :D
other than that keep the mixes coming (y)

Good mix- shame about a few off mixes, and the occasional Msn noise, but a good selection of tracks there which sound pretty mint when mixed correctly.

Back
Top Bottom