1st Mix check me out guys please

djwizkid

sat at home bored so decided to record, i think it turned out quite nicely tell me what u think.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGL0V9QV

Tracklist

DJ Hazard & Distorted Minds - Mr Happy
Double Zero - Forum Fannies
Jaydan - Party Line (G Dub Remix)
Sub Focus - Timewarp
>>Bad Company UK - The Nine
Original Sin - Dont Be Silly
>>Taxman - Scan Darker
TC - Game Over VIP
Xample - Lowdown
Distorted Minds & Dj Hazard - Super Drunk
Twisted Individual - Hand Grenade (Clipz Remix)
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
TC And Distorted Minds - Jump
Sub Focus - Special Place
Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
G-Dub - Tink Ya Bad

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
nice stuff mate, the beat-matching is tight enough & u'll only get better through endless practice

you do need to take more time over learning your tunes tho, too many of the mixes were half or quarter of a phase out or even dropped in as the breakdown starts, it is essential you know ur tunes inside out, especially if u wanna be double dropping all over the place

some volume fluctuations and the odd windows alert sound seems to suggest that was down to the recording software ;)

keep up the good work :thumbsup:

djwizkid

thanks for the feedback man :) i know i need to learn my tunes bit better, most of the time when i record i usualy intoxicated in some form haha thats maybe the problem
will post another mix soon when i have the time. when im just having a blitz is always when i do best then i go to record and cock it up :(
taking the constructive critisism into mind and will apply to next session

Peace

fserna

VIP Junglist
i was gonna download this the first time you time posted it, but had to leave, but now I'll be downloading.

@ BLURR // That feedback sounds good man. I'm gonna check this mix out!

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Good mix- shame about a few off mixes, and the occasional Msn noise, but a good selection of tracks there which sound pretty mint when mixed correctly.