Dubstep [1st Dubstep track] Z1LCH - Nebula (niKulo remix)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Ni-Kulo, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Ni-Kulo

Ni-Kulo Member

Nov 8, 2012

since i kinda really pushed my creativity the last months (uploaded 5 songs in march), i didnt really know what to do next, so i tried some stuff, a new own track, another remix, but nothing worked.

until Z1LCH (producer friend from portugal) sent me the remix stems from his track nebula.
    i heard the Arpeggiator melody, and made a quick intro with the vocals, and somehow.. it worked.

i tried a simple drop, and for the first time ever i decided to go dubstep drop first.
    (i seriously tried before, with some of my songs, but until now i always went the electro house way), ok the track is only half dubstep, but still i kinda feels like a dubstep track :D

also i tried with my friend Wolfgang, to add some metal guitar riffs, but the track was almost done at that point, and i didnt really manage to mix them in, so there are only 2 small guitar plucks, or better only 1, because i made a synth out of the other one. ^^

BUT, im thinking of doing part 2 from this remix, because it just sounded fucking awesome with the heavy guitar on top :D so stay in touch ;D

really appreciate any sort of feedback ;))
    thanks so much for your time as usual!
    regards nico.
    Download Music
  2. LVB

LVB Active Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Sounds pretty huge man! nice drums, maybe make them punch a bit more ;)
  3. MrMush

MrMush Member

Jan 9, 2012
    sounds are thick and massive. i would make it alittle faster.. and if i could make those sounds i would def keep on this track and pace of production
  4. myginga

myginga New Member

Apr 11, 2013