1st dnbform post/new tracks for review

SpektraStills

Hey everybody. I've been producing dnb for about five years now, and I'd love to get some input on my tracks. I realize that there is hardly ever any "instant success" in this biniz, but I'm willing to walk the walk and bust my chops in order to make the best music possible. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I know the myspace thing is pretty boring to a lot of you by now, but I try and keep things interesting, and if anything else, my page is "streamlined." There's also a free track for download. Let me know what you think.
Is my stuff ready for the floor?

Peace,
Stills
www.myspace.com/stillsdrumandbass

Thank you, everybody who posted, for the kind comments. I'm trying to get my tunes out to some industry people. If any of you have any suggestions on who to contact about this sort of thing, please let me know.

Thanks again.

yes mate big production on all tracks, defo worth releasing

"Drum&Bass is spiritual and moving, smooth and sophisticated, or it's hard as adamantium and sharper than a razorblade........Industrial terror-beats with zero gravity soundscapes to paint the mind with interdimensional psychadelia..."

LOVE IT!!

Thank you, everybody who posted, for the kind comments. I'm trying to get my tunes out to some industry people. If any of you have any suggestions on who to contact about this sort of thing, please let me know.

Thanks again.

big up for the tracks bro! massive....

best thing for you to do... is get them out to as many DJs as you can..... not too much though obviously..... hahaha... also give them out to radio stations.... they can distribute them to the DJs on the stations and ask them to play the tracks etc..... but whatever track you give out is unlikely to get signed..... simply because most labels want an exclusive track..... anyway......

Give me a shout on MSN bro.... skeptik@hotmail.co.uk

yeah man, quite a good sound you got going on there mate.

Keep it up :)

Yo! Thank you everybody. I'm stoked to be getting all of this positive feedback. Frankly, I wasn't expecting everyone to dig my tunes right off the bat. I'm working on some joints right now that 1-up the tracks on my page, so definitely stay tuned, and add me on myspace if you feel like it.
Rocksteady, you seem to have some good ideas about the whole promotion biz, and I hadn't been targeting djs so much, so I'm going to start in on that. If anyone up here spins, contact via e-mail or other, and I'll hook you up. Any fresh ideas are always appreciated.
(If you feel like there's anything missing in the tunes, or something bugs you about 'em, I go for that negative criticizm, too)
Peace kru

www.servalloman@hotmail.com
AIM: SpektraStills
www.myspace.com/stillsdrumandbass

Back
Top Bottom