Multi Genre [1st Bootleg] Julia - Beautiful (niKulo Remix)

Ni-Kulo

Hello DnB Guys !

i finally made it, my first bootleg remix,...

i loved the original song (from an austrian punkrock band), and since they wrote me that they didnt have the stems from the original track anymore, i decided to give it a try

it was a huge pain in the ass

cuting those vocals, and trying to mix evetything with it was just awefull^^

still it somehow was a fun track to make.

so i hope you like it, and can give me any sort of feedback on the mix and everything else

thanks so much for your time (as always)

regards, nico.

nice work, not to my taste at all, but interesting sound, lots of great creative ideas in there

mixdown is pretty tight, nice punchy percussion and a pretty good balance of sounds, over-compressed for my taste, but thats the style i guess - I would suggest checking your EQ in the low-mid area, might be a few tweeks you can make there to let the track breath a bit better, which will let ur compression work a bit better too without the mix feeling as claustrophobic as it does.

nice work tho, good shit, keep postin tunes up!

offt. Large.
Agree with miszt on the low mids, even if you only do it to the sample after the drops to differentiate a bit. Crazy energy going on in this but dude, nostalgic nod with a modern touch.

ok guys, thanks so much for the time!

i had a very hard time with the overall mix, because i had to cut the vocals from the original mp3 :D

will work coming weekend, on the midLowend :D was sort of hard for me, but i already have some ideas (the lead polysynth probably has to much mids awswell, but thats hard to hear)..

thanks so much really! will rework what you told me :D

nico!

Back
Top Bottom