1996-2001 Hardcore

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I'm thinkin' of selling of my old Hardcore collection, what sort of cash can you expect per vinyl? 50p? £1?

Obviously the more rare cuts are worth more, but I'm just thinking of a default value.

Tar :D

Probably best to sell as a bundle, apart from classic rare ones. How many u talking about?

You should link some kind of database of tunes for sale to this board, would probably be of use to a few people...just a suggestion.

klusta said:
I remember that gay tune, bet they've got a hard house mix of it now.

They have?

Yeah, I got Toytown! Was a proper choon back in the day! :D

I think even Toytown is a bit too cheesy for the Hard House posse! :D

That tune just reminds me of my first raving experience aged 15 years old at Helter Skelter at the Sanctuary, Milton Keynes.

They used to alternate the music style in the two main warehouses at different times so on a bad one you'd have happy hardcore in both rooms for about half an hour. Then again I was a bit partial to a bit of techno in them days.

That techno room fuckin rocks man, the one upstairs where if you stand still you cah feel the floor vibrate by about 3 inches beneth u, crazy mad bastids in there!

If he is talking about the Toy Town ep on Rising High that is wicked! ;)

Stu - what stuff you got? I might be intrested in taking some of your hands mate!

Just realised you mean Dougal and Vibes stuff! LOL!! Sorry - no need to get back to me then! LOL!

2Bad said:
Just realised you mean Dougal and Vibes stuff! LOL!! Sorry - no need to get back to me then! LOL!

Yeah, it's all Dougal, Brisk, Vibes, Hixxy, Sy, and Energy type stuffs.

C H E D :D

Back
Top Bottom