1995 - 2000 Producers

Lambert69

Anyone able to tell me some good non obvious producers from around 1995 - 2000 that i can look up? trying to gather some stompers to rinse on my decks! :pimp:

depends what sort of stuff your into really, but def check out some of these if u haven't already
krust, roni size, alix reece, zinc, decoder, hidden agenda, l double, adam f, omni trio, dillinja, jonny l, ez rollers, ed rush, trace, optical, peshay, photek,

cheers for the reply mate! I'm looking for jump up really but I'm open to anything just any producers that have created some quality tunes from that time period!

Jump up wasnt really about then I don't think.. Those that Teddy has posted are all big producers from that time tho!

Shy FX stuff was already considered jump up in the 90's. Check out all his Ebony stuff. Funkindemup, This Style, The Wolf, The Message etc etc

Check out Hypes old stuff, as well as Zinc, Monty and the rest of the Ganja Cru at the time.

Also check out Gang Related/Mask on Dope Dragon Records.

BJAM - Funkula

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the replies! shy FX this style and B-Jam Funkula are absolute tunes! if anyone's got any personal favourites from that time period id like to hear it!

depending on what sort you're into i can point you further in the right direction, 96 97 was full of tracks like the above. if you're looking to build up a collection be warned, i think a lot of these are only available on vinyl and expect to pay through the nose for the classic pieces. discogs is your friend and i have a few from around this era i'm willing to part with also.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have just hit the nail on the head! all the tunes posted so far have been sick! as much as i would like these on viynl i use cd decks so only use mp3! if you have any more tunes id love to hear them!

1999 -2000 = Usual Suspects, killer Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!
Some of the Mampi stuff between 1995 & 2000 was good too, look for DJ Swift on True Playaz & Suburban Base as well as the early Charge releases.

Back
Top Bottom