@ 1992

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Hah! Whats stale and annoying about this site?

Is it cuz we dont have appreciation threads every two minutes? Or better yet, Fresh Vs (Enter producer here) threads?

:rolleyes:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
What can I say, I like this board better. The only board that is gayer then DOA is the "all the fun at the fair" board, also a UK board. The administrater threatened to sue me for calling someone a liar in a tounge and cheek sort of way. DOA can't top that.

Originally posted by 1992
What can I say, I like this board better. The only board that is gayer then DOA is the "all the fun at the fair" board, also a UK board. The administrater threatened to sue me for calling someone a liar in a tounge and cheek sort of way. DOA can't top that.
your posts changed a little

on doa (i wasnt there from beggining) you were one big whiner
biiiatch!
dissing everyone and every other tune!

no wonder why most of the board hates you, now

@the end big ups to you for searching the web for new releases and letting people (me) know about some 92 like /good toons

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I won't completely agree with that. I still hate the fact that more than half the fans and producers of this music have very poor taste, I just don't advertise it as frequently. ;) So if you "hate" me for my excellent musical taste you should hate me regardless of how often I advertise my opinion.

whatever .
i've seen your posts on doa few month back!

and no one said you have exellent music taste , it all
depends on individual person what they like or dislike
just dont brag about it everytime someone posts "i like n'sync"

leave it to this person czu you won't (or hardly will) change
their point of view

:gun:

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
I think 1992 has good taste in music, and it's refreshing that he's brutally honest about what he likes and doesn't like.

Personally, I like a lot more than he does, and I can appreciate the more floor-oriented stuff that fills out the shoppes nowadays, but it doesn't mean that I don't wish that more musical, true-to-the-roots stuff came out. I haven't wanted to buy anything in a month (besides the "Be There 4 U" promo)!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
alright listen up.

1992 is probably the most childish person on the internet with his totally anal fixation for oldschool jungle. 'my excellent taste in music' pathetic really.

its cool to be opinionated like that but realize that your opinions are just that and dont have shit to do with facts. its all drum and bass you understand me? hate on trance all you want but this is jungle.

i think your taste in music is straight bullshit. you were stil licking lollies in kindergarden in 1992!!

and even if you feel so strongly about your taste in music WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT EVERONE ELSES??

youre a really annoying part of this forum.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
I think its good to have people with different views/opinions on the board. Itd be boring if everyone was into the same thing.

Plus imahistorian amuses me with all his bollox :lol:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Thanks guys. Thats why this is the only techno oriented board I think is worth while, because I don't get the obnoxious abuse & general BS like on other forums. Plus Stu's ignore feature helps. :2thumbs:

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
I personally think Steve is an proper asset to this board. He contributes loads and he's not scared to voice an opinion on something.

After all, this place is all about opinions. Personality clashes are bound to happen. Im just glad that most of beef on here (if any) is handled in a mature fasion.

:afro:

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by logikz
WHO is scared to voice an opinion? please, tell me! youre giving him props for that?!?!?!
Ez mate,

Im not saying that anyone on here is scared to voice an opinion. Just that he sticks to his guns through thick and thin and nearly always has a good augument to back his opinions up.

I just think 1992 brings something extra to this board as he see's things from a different angle to most / all of us. That to me is an asset to the board imo.

:afro:

Last edited: