@ 1992

TEMPER

HardStepper
mate, if you wouldnt mine, or if you want to check out http://forum.ruudawakening.com

would love some of your production on there! its all good!

its new forum by tha way! been open for nearly 2 year but it went wrong in august and we only just got it back up! little dead but it'l be fine soon trust!

go 4 it mate! . . . . .

all about 1998 tho :slayer:

Is that a UK board or a US board?

Anyway, what are you asking for? Exclusive content for your board or mirrored links? If your looking for exclusive stuff (mixes, whatever) I have to say no because I hardly have enough time (or disc drive space) to do stuff for this board. Two boards is too much. If mirrored links is what your after then I'll give you a "deffinate maybe". :)

Originally posted by 1992
Stu, isn't this more of a Waffle then an Advertisement? :lol:

i did put it in waffle! lol! got moved tho!

na, you dont have to be on the board like 24 7 of nuffin, just put up some of ya link in the production forum and have a little post now n then! :slayer:

its UK Board! londons leading pirate station!

im only asking you, coz your stuff is good & your from outer UK aswell so its all good! :D

Temp, your bulletin board tags aren't working correctly there for some reason. Perhaps because its different board software :/

Originally posted by 1992
Temp, your bulletin board tags aren't working correctly there for some reason. Perhaps because its different board software :/

yea its different board style! ill edit it for you! nice one for that! try put few other bits up! :D

forums only just really opened in the last few months & its had problems but we thinks its ok now! so . . .

just need people on it!

92, whats the actully link to you tune? coz iv'e edited it and it still dont seem to work?! . .

haha good first impression for ya lol! :cry:

like i said, they are different! the [colour] tag, is just the colour with brackets round eg: [red]

and the url code is different! they both work just in different ways!

Back
Top Bottom