1992 - Present Snooper *02-06 DNB* (09/22/2006)

Discussion in 'Classic 'Ardkore & Jungle' started by 1992, Sep 5, 2008.

1. 1992

1992 Novantadue

This mix involves the momma since several of these records were intended as birthday presents. Fortunatly or unfortunatly I couldn't wait so I made this mix before the Bday. Fortunatly I've grown up since then and well, birthdays just aren't all that fun anymore when you reach my age.

I was not happy with the original mix recording so I deleted it and recorded it again months later in September. Still wasn't happy with it so I deleted the .wav file yet kept the crappy 192kbps file thinking I was going to do it again. I did and by that time I had bought new records and the mix was forever different. So now I'm stuck with a nice set but its in a shitty 192kbps.

I'm not likely to ever have another go at mixing these records so here it is the way it is.

I don't remember the tracklist but I can say that the big gift was Metalheadz - Winter of Context LP. Just about every track on that LP was in a 1993 updated style and so most tracks from that compilation appear in this set. Several Bassbin records and a fair bit of Digital complete the set.

Download:
    1992 - 092206 Present Snooper DNB (192kbps)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  2. barbarella

barbarella Active Member

tried to d/l but its not working....would love to hear that mix even in 192kbps!

3. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Ohh gosh, I don't know why that happened. Some garbage code got entered into the URL by the forum(?).

Fixed now, thanks for noticing.

4. barbarella

barbarella Active Member