1992 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I'm from the DOA board. I see a few ppl here from there. I have no idea what here is. Destiny ICQed me this link. Heck I don't even know what this forum is affiliated with (other then "drum and bass"). Anyway I hope the vibe on this board is nice (unlike DSC14ST) and that you will all welcome me.

If no one objects I'll post my mix of the week on this board as well.

Take care,

Steve

To the nine to the teen to the nine to the ty to the two!!!!!!!

Big ups Souljah, stay crazy:D

Welcome 1992 :D

Feel free to post your mixes :)

Ello mate.
Just one thing, do you think you could stop linking to that huge graphic in every one of your posts.
I'm sure I speak for the rest of the 56k users on here in making that request...

cheers!

-walrus

walrus said:
Ello mate.
Just one thing, do you think you could stop linking to that huge graphic in every one of your posts.
I'm sure I speak for the rest of the 56k users on here in making that request...

cheers!

-walrus

My internet connection speed is 38,400 bps, slower then yours even!

klusta said:
Big up 1992, welcome to dnbforum.

Why is the DSci14 vibe so bad?

Trace feels the need to throw profanity at me and kick me from the board because I post my ravey mixes. I also denounced 1997 tech step, thats not allowed on the trace message board. That board is so cold I feel I've already visited Alaska.

Thats my claim to fame I guess, Trace calls me "fuck off cunt" :rolleyes: Well I'll tell yah, I certainly won't be buying Trace records anymore, I'll probably even sell my "Sonar" record on ebay for some piss take price even :D

1992 said:
I'll probably even sell my "Sonar" record on ebay for some piss take price even :D

What mix of Sonar? I got the original and remix, both on Prototype. They worth something then? :D

I know there was another remix that I've not seen released.

1992 .... why 1992? Is that because it's the era of music you like?

It can't be because you were going out at that time because there was no rave scene in the US then right?

I'm not being moody here - I was just wondering thats all.

Actually on that note - who was going out in 1992?

How long hav all you lot been raving for?

I went to my first rave at the end of '89 but started full-time in 1990 ...... 12 years later and I'm still going stong! BOH! :D

Was listening to the music from 1990 onwards, bought my first mixtape in 92(Total Kaos - Darkness, Slipmatt & Revcore). Only ever been to 2 hardcore raves which were late 90's, but have been to loads of D&B nights.

Oh, and here is the aforementioned tape in all its glory :)
totalkaos.jpg

Been into the music since end of 97/start of 98. Went to my first rave in July 2000 (Raindance Solstice @ The Drome).

I'm 17 btw.

-walrus

HE HE!! I am a pensioner!! Fuckin veteran - you boys are making me feel old!! LOL!!

My first rave was in the caves @ Fort Amerhust in Chatham (can't remeber what it was called) but in my time I've been to ...
Reincarnation, Phase Two, Distortion, World Dance, Jungle Fever, Desire, Heat, A.W.O.L., Roast, One Nation the list is endless so I wont go on!

Met some cool people from going out as well - most of us are still mates now!

dRiFT said:
Was listening to the music from 1990 onwards, bought my first mixtape in 92(Total Kaos - Darkness, Slipmatt & Revcore). Only ever been to 2 hardcore raves which were late 90's, but have been to loads of D&B nights.

Oh, and here is the aforementioned tape in all its glory :)
totalkaos.jpg

Got to love them old tape packs!! I've got a few old 'ardcore tapes at home myself!

... Get a rush get a move on! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom